Razzle Dazzle!!

As you were working in the kitchen, you noticed that Sonata was approaching you very quickly! 

Sonata: (Y/N)-Kun, please help me! 

(Y/N): What's wrong Sonata? 

Sonata: I'm hungry, and I want tacos!! Please? Don't you have some special ramen-style? Or with teppanyaki, or whatever the Japanese call them? 

(Y/N): Well, you're getting the words right. But, I've never tried a Mexican and Japanese fusion. 

Sonata: PLEASE?! FOR ME?! 

She makes a very very cute face with sparkly eyes and tears. 

(Y/N): Oh, alright. I can't say no to that face!

Soon... 

You begin to make some teriyaki chicken, and start adding lettuce, shredded cheese, some red beans, and then the chicken into a hard shell taco. And then you start making 9 more. 

Sonata: OH! THIS LOOKS GOOD!!! 

???: Hey, what's that delicious smell? 

???2: Smells good. 

Adagio and Aria looked very hungry as they looked at it. 

Sonata: HEY! They're my tacos! Go and get your own! 

Adagio: Hey, you can't change someone's hunger! Besides, I'm the leader. So I get the first. 

Sonata: You're both jerks! You know that? 

Aria: Sonata, you're supposed to share! 

Sonata: And does sharing mean that changes what's in your soul? Because your soul is black Aria, BLACK AS THE ACE OF SPADES!!!

Sorry, had to make sure that they calmed down soon. 

You then give the food to all three girls. 

(Y/N): Hope you love it! 

Aria: it smells so good, I could sing! 

(Y/N): Nice! Got anything to sing? 

Adagio: I do have something ... Well ... here goes. 

(Y/N): Hey, that reminds me of two brothers. Two brothers I'm really good friends with. 

Sonata: How are they? 

(Y/N): The older one has Aria's temper, and is very brash. And the younger one, well, he's sweet like you! 

Sonata: AWWWW!! Sounds so sweet! 

Aria: Oh come on, I'm not that angry. Wait ... 

She looks in a mirror. 

Aria: Am I? 

Adagio: Uh ... yeah? 

(Y/N): Believe me. You're not as short-tempered as that guy is. And he's literally a shorty! 

???: WHOEVER IS CALLING ME SHORT!! STOP IT!!!! 

(Y/N): See? 

Girls: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

They just hug you, and kiss you. 

Dazzlings: Thank you (Y/N)! We love you! 

(Y/N): And I love you girls too. You're all really cool when you're not evil.