A Marine Covert Operation!!/Zoro and Sanji Taken!!

Soon enough, the Foxy Pirates had set up preparations for their usual festival whenever they do a Davy Back Fight. 

Jack: They set up all of this pretty quickly. 

Foxy Pirate: Get your souvenirs here. All exclusive to this new Davy Back Fight! Come and get your souvenirs! 

Luffy: I'LL TAKE THEM ALL!! 

Nami and Lucy: OH NO YOU DON'T!! 

They grab Luffy by the neck and pull him away. 

Jack: Dumbass. 

(Y/N): That's Luffy alright. 

Itonimatsu, the announcer of the Davy Back Fight, even to the first one you guys participated in spoke. 

Itonimatsu: Okay, listen up everyone. I'm about to read down the rules of the Davy Back Fight. 

Happy: Oh boy. Last time, they tried to cheat! Remember? 

Carla: Of course I do. Then Usopp came up with the idea of continuously insulting Foxy with that Splithead ni- 

She then heard Foxy fall down in shame. 

Foxy: YOU'RE ALL HEARTLESS!!! 

Lily: Ugh, he was already too annoying to begin with. 

Foxy: AGH! AGAIN?! SO CRUEL!!! 

Jinbe: Luffy. I have a bad feeling about these people. They aren't the trustworthy kind. 

Luffy: Hahahaha. You have a good eye for that kind of stuff, Jinbe. 

Capote, the Foxy Pirate's Fishman seemed impressed. 

Capote: So, you guys have a Fishman as a crewmember now? Jinbe, Knight of the Sea. 

Jinbe: A fellow Fishman. I owe you my respects. 

Capote: A man who always risks his life for his Captain. I looked up to you for a long time. 

(Y/N): How poetic. They may be our enemies. But they all care for each other, like we do for us. Well, except probably- 

Zoro: AND I'M GOING FIRST, CURLY BROWS!! 

Sanji: IN YOUR DREAMS MOSSHEAD! I'M GETTING PAYBACK ON THAT SPLITHEADED DICK!! 

Erza then beats them both up. 

Erza: Knock it off already. Focus on beating Foxy and his men. 

(Y/N): Ouch. 

Itonimatsu finished the rules, and then revealed a batch of mushrooms. 

Itonimatsu: We have an eating competition. 

Usopp: OH COME ON! THOSE COULD BE POISONOUS!! 

Bisca: Usopp, now's not the time to be paranoid. 

Jack: No Bisca, he's right. Those mushrooms smell too funny. Hey, Brook, you want to give it a try? 

Brook: Why I'm flattered. But yet again, I don't have a stomach, so I can't digest them. YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! 

Komei: We have a problem with that. You see, anyone with a stomach can only compete. 

This caused Brook to fall flat and cry. 

Brook: Just because I'm all bones, doesn't mean that I'm not human. 

Natsu: JERK! YOU MADE BROOK CRY!! HE'S ALWAYS THE ONE WHO CHEERS EVERYONE UP! I mean who else knows how to piss off Nami that well?