Band of Seven?!/Brother vs. Sister!

All of that mess had been cleared up, but you were even more concerned considering that Madara was using the Reanimation Jutsu!

(Y/N): Reanimation Jutsu is very dangerous. It's a skilled ninja art that allows the user to sacrifice a living being or a corpse in order to revive someone from the dead.

Kagome: So, it would be the same as if a corpse was shoved a piece of the Shikon Jewel?

(Y/N): Exactly! We're in big trouble if that happens. Madara must be trying to throw us off for some reason.

Upon entering a nearby village...

Well, the villagers were certainly acting very paranoid, and all because of the rumor surrounding the "Band of Seven."

Jack: Wait, I think I've heard of them. They're a group of mercenaries who .... YEAH!!

(Y/N): Wait, you learned about them in class?

Jack: You we're busy fighting evil.

(Y/N): Duty calls.

Jack: I even sent the recording to you.

(Y/N): Okay, go on ahead.

Jack: Right so-

Inuyasha: Oh brother. He's going to start talking.

Sango: Shh! Let Jackson speak.

Jack: So the feudal lords decided that they shouldn't be allowed to live.

Jack: They were them executed for-

Can you move it along? I'm starting to run out of time cards!

(Y/N): You heard him!

Shippo: Who you guys talking to?

(Y/N): No one Shippo. Don't question it.

Jack: Right, that's what I got to say.

Miroku: If what Jackson says is true. We best split up in order to throw them off.

(Y/N): While I say splitting up is bad, I have to agree with Miroku on this. We don't know what kind of people we'll be up against. So, I'll need you to watch over Inuyasha, Jack.

Jack: WHAT?! I'M NOT GOING WITH THE MUTT!!!

Inuyasha: YEAH! I WOULDN'T GO WITH YOU EITHER!!

Jack: Heh, good to see we agree on something.

Kagome: Boys! Boys! Can you stop being so hateful towards each other?

Inuyasha and Jack: Fine!

(Y/N): Oh, and take Miroku too.

Miroku: You really don't trust me with Sango and Kagome?

(Y/N): With that hand of yours. HELL NO!

Kagome and Sango: Yeah.