Turnabout Target!

You are back home trying to get over well your encounters.

(Y/N): I swear, those three are crazy. Good thing Sakura-Chan didn't show up. But I swear, she's mean to everyone else. I like those girls for the most part, but then there are times I swear, they want to roast my heart on a fire. Not that they would do that of course. So bitchy, and yet cute! Damn!

And then you get a phone call!

(Y/N): WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?

???: Hey! Is that any way to talk to a Prosecutor?

(Y/N): Edgeworth?! Oh crap! Sorry!! Hehehehehehehe. I thought you were someone else.

Edgeworth: I don't even want to know. Listen, I need your assistance again (Y/N). We worked well together, last time, but this time it's a bigger issue.

(Y/N): I'm ready for it! So, where are you?

Edgeworth: We'll meet up at Gourd Lake, it's in California, close to LA.

(Y/N): On it! You can count on me!

Just as you were getting ready to investigate again-

???: Hey!

Twilight shows up!

(Y/N): Twi!

Twilight: Where are you going?

(Y/N): It's business in America.

Twilight: I see. Listen, that guy you were talking to. What's his name?

(Y/N): Miles Edgeworth. He's a world famous Prosecutor.

Twilight: You know, I swear back in Equestria. I met a Defense Attorney. His name was a bit of a contrast to him.

(Y/N): You met Phoenix Wright?

Twilight: PHOENIX!! YES!! I remember!

She then explained how she tried to summon the greatest defense attorney to help her defend Rainbow Dash in a murder trial! Apparently the Judge got summoned too!

(Y/N): Geez, I can't bear to imagine the Judge in that setting. He's very fickle minded.

Twilight: Hahahahaha! So, you know Phoenix too?

(Y/N): I met him! I'm a client of his agency!

Twilight: Agency?

(Y/N): Well a lot happened. He has a daughter and-

Twilight: HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?!

(Y/N): You missed a lot. And I mean a lot Twily. Anyway, you want to help?

Twilight: I happen to have been an expert in reading mystery novels, and I hear that you go with some of your girlfriends on adventures. So, I'll be tagging along. I mean you brought Spike on an adventure and now he's got more dragon siblings.

(Y/N): I'd don't know if Askal and Merga are too thrilled by that. They're still kind of moping. Esepcially Merga, poor girl.

Twilight: Nevermind! I'm ready to go!

(Y/N): Alright! Let's do it!!

Soon.. Gourd Lake ... LA, California...

You both arrive, and this actually knocks over the detective!

(Y/N): Ah! Detective Gumshoe!

Gumshoe: WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA PAL?! SNEAKING UP ON ME AND-

???: Detective Gumshoe!

Twilight: He seems to be very serious. Kind of a stuck up jerk!

(Y/N): Twilight! He really doesn't like-