Opelucid City!/Dragon Clash!!

Now having arrived at Opelucid City, you knew that the real challenge was about to come!

(Y/N): This city has a lot of dragon users around here, so you guys better be careful when watching in the audience.

Girls: Okay.

And so...

You have to climb a big dragon statue!

(Y/N): Sheesh! How much higher can this be?

???: Welcome brave one, I am the Mayor of Opelucid City.

Drayden (Mayor of Opelucid City!)

Drayden: Iris is expecting you soon. Now let's begin, a three on three battle.

(Y/N): Very well!

Drayden calls out a Flygon, a Duddigon, and a Haxorus!

(Y/N): WOAH!! Well, I got- GO, DRAGONITE, GO ALTARIA, AND GO GARCHOMP!!

All three Dragon Types appear!

Drayden: This will be very interesting. Very well. Use-

(Y/N): Use-

(Y/N) and Drayden: Dragon Rage!!!

All of the Pokémon unleash the might of Dragon Rage, causing the entire gym to rattle and shake!

Luckily, nothing was destroyed, so you guys were lucky!

Drayden: Very good. Your Pokémon are skilled. But- Use Dragon Breath!

(Y/N): Use Dragon Breath!!

These attacks manage to greatly lower the health and defenses of both sides, and after a quick physical scuffle, you manage to win!

Drayden: I feel ... I lost.

(Y/N): Sorry.

Drayden: Nevermind. It's just a temporary side effect. Anyway, here. Take this.

Legend Badge

Legend Badge

(Y/N): Nice!!

Drayden: I would say you're more than ready for Iris and the Elite Four. But first, you got one last gym leader to face.

(Y/N): Alright!!