Ranma's Rivals!!

And so, it appeared that you and Jack were now pretty much acquainted with Ranma's three cute fiancés!

(Y/N): Ranma, surrounded by three adorable, and cute girls. You don't know how lucky you are.

Ranma: Maybe you're just used to this. But Akane gets jealous easily.

Akane: I don't. Besides, what you do in your downtime, doesn't concern me.

Ranma: If I get hurt, you cry.

Akane: Yeah! Because that would be serious. But-

Ranko: Yeah, well we didn't get along at first. She held the curse against me.

Akane: Yeah, I admit. It was wrong of me okay?

Ranma: Ha! You do admit it.

Akane: Don't rub it in.

Shampoo: Hmph, Ranma is much too good for you Akane. Besides, you seem to got heavy lately.

Akane: SHAMPOO!

Ukyo: That was uncalled for Shampoo.

Akane: Wow, thanks Ukyo.

Ukyo: Hey, anytime Sugar.

Jack: Yep, l-

Out from a nearby manhole pops a man in a bandanna.

???: Now where am I? Is this Japan? Am I actually back?

Ranma: Ryoga? Sheesh, you took a while to come back.

Akane: Hi Ryoga!

Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma's best friend/rival! He used to hold a grudge against him, but the two have made up! Used to have a crush on Akane! His girlfriend is a farmer girl who breeds sumo pigs (no I'm not kidding on that one!)! He fell into hēitúnnìqu...

Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma's best friend/rival! He used to hold a grudge against him, but the two have made up! Used to have a crush on Akane! His girlfriend is a farmer girl who breeds sumo pigs (no I'm not kidding on that one!)! He fell into hēitúnnìquán, the Spring of drowned black piggy! In his pig form, he's Akane's pet pig, P-Chan! He's a master of Martial Arts Rhythmic Gymnastics, and can shatter objects with his finger, and shoot energy blasts from his hands!)

Ryoga: Ah! Ranma! I've found you! I'm ready for a rematch.

Ranma: Fine by me! Better get ready to lose!

Ryoga: Great! I- huh? What the?! When did you clone yourself?

Ranko: Hey! I'm no clone!! I'm him!

(Y/N): Hi, long story.

After a lot of explanation...

Ryoga: YOU CAN DO THAT?! PLEASE!! HELP ME!!

(Y/N): So, you turn into a black pig?

Ryoga: Yes! Do you know how embarassing that can be?!

Jack: Oh boy. Well, I think you should give it a shot.

(Y/N): Okay, let's go.

You perform the same ritual on Ryoga, seeing that he's not such a bad guy...