Facing the Consequences!/ A Duel with Copy X!

Harpuia, Fefnir, and Leviathan were all under maintenance, and you were trying to figure out what to do.

(Y/N): Those maniacs attacked a human settlement.

Ciel: Even to obtain the Dark Elf. I don't understand.

Zero: Ciel.

A transmission then started to come through.

Operator: We're getting a message from Neo Arcadia!

(Y/N): On screen.

Copy X and Dr. Weil appear.

Copy X: Can you h-h-hear me? Members of the Resistance. And... Dr. C-Ciel.

Ciel: Copy X!

Copy X: We have custody of the D-Dark Elf. Let us put a stop to this foolish conflict. We ask that you surrender t-to us.

Ciel: Surrender?

Weil: Hand over the new energy you invented, the Ciel System. If you do this, I guarantee the safety of you Mavericks. As a result of our analysis of the Ciel System information you so kindly sent us... We have determined that by combining it with the Dark Elf, it may be possible to generate enormous amounts of energy. This would solve the energy crisis in one fell swoop. There would no longer be a reason for us to fight.

Copy X: Ciel... A single answer from you will bring peace t-to the world.

Ciel: I-

(Y/N): Ciel! Please, you-

Ciel: No! I won't do it!

Copy X: Wh-What?

Ciel: You were prepared to sacrifice humans to obtain the Dark Elf! I cannot trust you after seeing that. You cannot have the Ciel System. It was built so that humans and Reploids could live in peace!

Copy X: Is that... y-your answer? Fine. You have a monopoly on energy resources... And Zero, a Reploid with terrifying f-fighting skills... Y-you are nothing more than filthy extremists! Ciel... I was holding-ng back until now, because you were there, a human... Now, you can face the consequencs, along with your Maverick friends!

The transmission was then cut off.

(Y/N): THAT BASTARD!!! OPERATOR?!

Operator: Yes?

(Y/N): Send us to Neo Arcadia! I'm going to give that clone the beating of a lifetime!

Ciel: I- I-

Zero: You believed in yourself, and fought accordingly. What comes next... is our job.

Ciel: (Y/N). Zero. Thank you.

Operator: Hmm ... I think we might be able to pinpoint the location.

(Y/N): No need. I can sense energy.

And while you can't sense Copy X's you get Weil's!

(Y/N): I got it! Zero?

Zero: Let's out a stop to this.

And so...

You and Zero make your way through the Neo Arcadian area, and begin taking down any guards that get in the way!

Several security systems began to attack. But you guys got it covered!

Eventually, Copy X's throne room was dead ahead!

(Y/N): OKAY COPY X! YOU'LL GET IT FOR THREATENING CIEL!!

Zero: I'd listen to him. He's not in a good mood.

Copy X came down from his throne.

Copy X: Welcome Zero. And, you are-

(Y/N): (Y/N) (L/N), I fight for everyone who needs saving! And the world needs saving from you and your little lackey Dr. Weil!

Copy X: D-do you know what you are doing? Doing? You are helping extremists! Why would a-a duo of legendary h-heroes help an evil army?

Zero: So you're saying that we're an evil army... ... and you people are fighting for justice?

Copy X: Exactly right. Almost a-all humans support our cause. All humans dream of defeating th-the extremists.

(Y/N): BULLSHIT! YOU WERE GOING TO HURT CIEL! A HUMAN YOU SWORE TO PROTECT!! YOU'RE NO HERO!!! YOU'RE A HYPOCRITICAL FACIST TYRANT!!! THIS CITY IS A JOKE!!!

Copy X: Who cares about what you think? Neo Arcadia's doing what's right. That i-is enough proof that what we do is j-just!

He activated his battle armor, and began to attack!!

He starts using various shots, including ice, fire, and lightning attacks!

Copy X: You can't keep up with me! I can-

(Y/N): MUDA!!

You punch him in the face!

Copy X: AGH! H-HOW DARE YOU STRIKE ME!!

Zero: (Y/N), why don't you deal with him?

(Y/N): Fine!

You and Copy X both attack each other, but he barely lands a scratch on you, while you rip off his Buster arm!

(Y/N): Ha! The real X is much stronger than this. And besides, he was a real hero! He wasn't some naive idiot! He fought for everyone! He fought for peace!

Copy X: SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UUUUUUP!! I AM A HERO!! I FIGHT FOR JUSTICE!! WEIL!! BRING OMEGA!! CRUSH HIM!! KILL HIM!!

???: He's not here.

(Y/N): Huh?

A cyber elf appeared, and it was X!

(Y/N): X!

Zero: X!

Copy X: X? Y-you are my original form?!

X: Weil has moved to another base. With Omega... Weil was using you for his own purpose.

Copy X: ... Everyone treats me l-like a fool! I-I won't stand for it! I WON'T LET ALL OF YOU TREAT ME LIKE A PAWN!! I'LL SHOW YOU MY TRUE POWER!! AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

He tries to transform, but-

Light shines through him!

Copy X: WHAT?! NO!! MY BODY!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

He explodes, and all of his piece fall around the place.

(Y/N) and Zero: What the hell?

Soon a very evil voice rang out. It was Weil.