Operation: Rescue Sabo!!

Luffy: WHAT?! SABO!! NOOOOO!!!

(Y/N): Calm down Luffy, we just need to think, where would CP0 possibly want to hide someone like Sabo? Obviously a place where no one would suspect! Someone would need to be crafty, sneaky, dangerous, and just plain stupid to get there!

And with that, you realized the place where they would hide, underneath New Tokyo!

And so...

Sabo is seen, beaten, and bruised, but still strong enough to withstand torture.

Sabo: You'll have to try harder than that!

Guernica (Member of CP0!)

Guernica: He's still not talking.

Spandam: DAMN YOU!! JUST TALK YOU BASTARD!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHIT I'M IN NOW?! ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING WHAT LUCCI COULD DO GO ME?! NOW FUCKING TALK!!!!

He begins to beat Sabo!

Sabo: You better be lucky that you have sea prison stone cuffs on me. Or else you'd be in trouble.

???: Like that would help.

Lucci appears.

Guernica: Chief.

Lucci: He's not talking yet? I don't have all day.

Spandam: I KNOW!! JUST TALK AL-

Lucci: Enough.

Spandam: Ack! Okay.

Sabo couldn't help but laugh.

Sabo: Well, I'm getting a show out of this.

But just before Lucci could say or do anything-

Luffy: SABO!!

Luffy bursts in through the ceiling!

Guernica: It's Straw Hat Luffy!

Luffy: Hey, Pigeon Man!

Lucci: Straw Hat! I'm not holding back this time!

He goes into his leopard form.

Lucci: Let's settle this.

Luffy: Fine! FIFTH GEAR!!

Lucci: You think you can just do what you want and not suffer any punishment? You may have the powers of a God, but you're still a criminal.

Luffy: God? I'm not a God, I'm just the guy who's going to be King of the Pirates. GUM GUM GIANT!!

Luffy grows to the size of a giant!

Luffy: BEAT THAT!!

Lucci: You have got to be kidding me. MOONWALK!

He begins to go after Luffy!

Spandam: Okay! Who else is here? I can take on-

(Y/N), Natsu, and Gray: Hi.

Spandam:

Guernica: Well, it looks like I'll have to step in. Now get ready for -

Natsu: LIGHTNING FIRE DRAGON DESTRUCTION FIST!!!

Natsu punches Guernica before he could even try to use Iron Body.

Guernica: Agh!

Spandam: Crap! I'm screwed!! Please, go easy on me!

Gray: Yeah, I'm giving you the beatings that Robin should be giving you now.

But then a bunch of trees attack, and Gray moves!

Gray: Ryokugyu.

The Admiral arrives and smiles.

Ryokugyu: Ah, Gray Fullbuster. I've been looking forward to racing you.

Gray: Please, you puns like when Aokiji runs into Natsu.

Ryokugyu: Well, there's a reason why he thinks fondly of him. Just like I do when it comes to you. You're the only one who has the strength to combat my Devil Fruit Abilties out of your crew. Well, aside from your flaming idiot of a friend.

Gray: Heh, Natsu is a moron, and he could kick your ass anyday. As for me, I can do the same.

Gray throws off his shirt and jacket, and gets ready to fight!

Ryokugyu: Do you have to keep stripping?

Gray: It's part of Ice Make Magic!