Team Genius!

You have noticed that the brainiacs were inside of the lab doing their experiments.

(Y/N): Hey! You girls ... and Tails, you better not be doing something drastic. This is something I'm not going to say again, b-

BOOM...

An explosion knocks you back and someone on top.

(Y/N): Who the?

???: Sorry about that. I just got here, and I'm working on my newest babies, you know!

Mei Hatsume (She's a student of Star Academy's Support Classes! A skilled inventor who makes pretty much everyone feel uncomfortable given her assertive, up-front, and off-setting nature! She refers to her creations as her babies!)

(Y/N): Hatsume.

Mei: Hiya, uh ... what's your name?

(Y/N): (Y/N) (L/N)!! We met several times before!

Mei: Oh yeah! You're (Y/N)!!

(Y/N): Now you remember me?

Mei: I'm too busy with my babies. I don't have that much time to think. Anyway, the others don't really seem to handle explosions well.

Both Twilight's, Tails, and Ciel were on the floor with skinny eyes.

(Y/N): AAAGH! What were you guys doing?

Then you see a head roll up to you.

???: Salutations (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Penny!

You pick her head up.

(Y/N): You have to be careful with Penny, she's one of a kind. Besides, Ruby will be very very upset if she sees her like this. Really, the last time, she literally broke every mirror with her scream.

Hatsume: Got it!

Penny: I was just going under some upgrades. You know!

(Y/N): Clearly battle upgrades. Your personality is fine the way it is.

Hatsume: Yep! Anyway, why don't we try that again?! This time, AN EVEN BIGGER EXPLOSION!!!

Team Genius: NO!!!

(Y/N): Oh brother.

Hatsume: Hehehehe! Just kidding. I mean, you guys really thought I meant that? That's a waste of supplies! But trust me, as a member of your group, we'll be making high quality super duper babies that'll change the world! And all the top hero agencies, both in our world and others will be begging to hire us! We'll be famous!!!

(Y/N): Gee. The last thing we need is a group of Tony Starks.