Serpent and Model W!/Mega Man ZX!!

Giro: It's true. 

Aile: PRAIRIE, YOU'RE THE LEADER OF THE GUARDIANS?! 

Prairie: Yep! That's right! 

(Y/N): And that makes you Giro's client. Though, I have to ask. Why? 

Prairie: Well, you see we have been investigating the Maverick outbreaks and it lead to the lab of a disappeared scientist. My sister. 

(Y/N): Wait, is she Ciel's sister?! I HAVE TO CONTACT HER!! Uh, can I use the bathroom?! 

Soon... 

Ciel: Sister? Biometal? Did it actually go through? 

(Y/N): Yeah, you founded these Guardians and Prairie is supposedly your Sister. I'll get back to it. 

Ciel: Okay, but don't reveal too much, remember that. 

(Y/N): I know. 

Later... 

You and Aile have Fleuve analyze Model X, and then soon get a report! 

Operator:  Mavericks detected in Area D! Mission objectives will be relayed on arrival. Move out and await further orders. I repeat! Mavericks detected in Area D! Mission objectives will be relayed on arrival. Move out and await further orders.

Giro: WHAT?! THAT'S BY SLITHER INC.!

Prairie: I did some looking into the chip that you both found, I found that there is a program controlling the Mavericks. There is someone behind the Maverick attacks, but they're just making them seem like random raids. They must be trying to steal the Biometal you were carrying.

(Y/N): This is like Dr. Weil all over again! Who's behind this? 

You head off. 

(Y/N): Aile, let's move! Megamerge and head out!

Aile: Right! 

Giro: HEY! Aile, (Y/N), if you go running out there with the Biometal, you'll fall right into their hands! You don't know how to fight! It's far too dangerous for you to go out there alone!

Aile: So you're just going to sit back and watch while the Mavericks do this!? The people are going to get hurt when the Mavericks reach them! People just like my mom... You would let that happen again!? Unlike you, I can't just sit there and watch! I'll take every last one of them down!

(Y/N): And I'll make sure they all survive! 

Aile: R-Right! 

And so ... both of you head off to Area D... 

The highway looked busted and several Mavericks were moving about. 

Aile: That's a lot of- Huh? 

Giro appeared. 

Giro: I'm not letting you go off on your own Aile, even with your new partner. You're still important to me. Come on. 

He heads off. 

(Y/N): Still like him. 

Aile: Yeah ... I can understand that. 

Both you and Aile head off taking on many of the attacking Mavericks!

Hell some of them use hornet copters and electric cannons to try and halt you both, but that doesn't stop you guys! 

(Y/N): Man, now this is awesome! It brings back some good memories.