Meet the Team!/The Story of Naraku!

And so, you and Jack end up journeying with Inuyasha and Kagome to the village near the well.

(Y/N): And that's how we got here.

Jack: Still, we traveled back to 1500's Japan! I mean, that's crazy!

(Y/N): I really should have brought the time stone. Now we're stuck here!

Kagome: Hey, don't worry you guys, we'll find a way out of this!

Inuyasha: Can we just hurry it up already?

Kagome: Okay, please don't start a fight.

(Y/N): Kagome, are you sure we can trust this nincompoop?

Kagome: I know Inuyasha is a bit much to handle, but he has a heart of Gold!

Inuyasha: Shut up! I'm a fierce half demon!! And I could rip you up! Which I would have, but that would just make Kagome upset.

Jack: So, you're basically her servant!

Kagome: Jackson! Please! Don't!

Inuyasha: I'M NO SERVANT!! I don't take orders from anyone!

(Y/N): Then calm it.

Inuyasha: Fine.

Later...

All four of you enter a hut where an old priestess resides.

???: Ah, Inuyasha, Kagome, welcome back. Hmm ... what do we have here?

The old woman inspected both of you.

(Y/N): Who's the old lady?

Jack: She's clearly the village's spirit fanatic.

Kaede (She's the younger sister of Inuyasha's former lover, Kikyo! Very wise and kind-hearted! She's a good enforcer for rules of her fellow villagers, and looks up to her deceased sister!)

Inuyasha: That's Kaede. The hag is a priestess.

Kagome: Yeah, she's the one who first found me after I came from the well.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N), and he's Jack.

Jack: Do you happen to know anything about this shard? The oni we encountered had it.

Kaede: Wait? You found a shard of the Shikon Jewel.

(Y/N): Yeah, it attacked us, and lured us here. Also, I thought I saw a girl in the fountain. She was small, had white hair, and-

Kagome: (whispering) Inuyasha, is he talking about Kanna?

Inuyasha: Most likely, I don't know any other kids with white hair and emotionless faces.

(Y/N): What's a Shikon Jewel anyway?

Kaede: (sigh) It's a powerful artifact that can grant wishes, but can also strengthen those with evil hearts.