A Talk Between Two Heroes!/Studying up!

As a you and the Magister went to look for the archives, soon enough, Kalaw shows up.

Kalaw: There you are! I was looking for you everywhere!

(Y/N): Captain Kalaw!!! WHAT THE?!

Magister: (Y/N), I'll go on ahead.

(Y/N): Good! I have to reach out to him!

Once the Magister leaves, you look at Kalaw.

(Y/N): You're better than this. You don't have to work for Merga and Azad! I mean, I can understand that-

Kalaw: No, don't you get it? I know I'm not a real hero. I'm stuck in the Battlesphere playing as an action figure. I thought if I could help Merga bring Justice. I could be a true hero. Help people. She has every right to be upset. And, you must know.

(Y/N): What?

Kalaw: I quit.

(Y/N): Huh?

Kalaw: Merga and Azad, they're going to use Bakunawa to eat the moon.

(Y/N): WHAT?! BUT THE WORLD WILL FLOOD! AVALICE WILL BE-

Kalaw: Yes. And I have everything recorded. Our conversation. You have to let everyone else know.

(Y/N): Kalaw. I-

Kalaw: It's alright. If it's to help the planet, I'll turn myself in.

(Y/N): Thank you Captain. Right now, I need to find out more to reach to Merga.

Kalaw: You want to convince her to stop?

(Y/N): Azad is the real monster. Not her. He wants all dragons dead. She wants all the Earth Dragons dead. Either way, it's time we end this.

You walk off.

Kalaw: Wait!

You then turn to him.

Kalaw: You're a real hero. I aspire to learn from you.

(Y/N): Heh, thanks. For a guy who sounds like Issei, I like him a bit more than that perv.

And soon...

Right now, you and the Magister are focused on looking up on the past.

The stuff you got from the Battlesphere show a beautiful Earth Dragon Princess! Her name was Cordelia.

Her messages talked about how she wanted to try and negotiate with the Water Dragons, there she met Merga.

The two actually spent time together! And they fell in love.

(Y/N): Awww! Dragon Yuri!

You then begin to realize.

(Y/N): Magister. We can stop this madness! Hopefully-

You then notice Bakunawa rising!

(Y/N): Oh crap!

Gong contacts you!

Gong: Good news and bad news. You know the bad news, but the good news is that we have help.

(Y/N): Okay, let's see what you got!