Sailor Tin Nyanko!

Galaxia laughed as she now held Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, and Hotaru's crystals.

Galaxia: All I need now are the others. Those six. Sailor Tin Nyanko!

???: Ah, you summoned Lady Galaxia?

Sailor Tin Nyanko (Galaxia's most competent minion! She is very cruel and bitchy, will do anything to get on her mistress' good side!)

Galaxia: I entrust that you will get the other crystals. I don't want to have to do this myself.

Tin Nyanko: Oh believe me. I'm not like those losers, especially not like Siren and Crow!! I will succeed. NYA!!

She leaves.

Galaxia: For your sake, I hope so.

Soon....

You had a very bad feeling.

(Y/N): Galaxia is out there, and she wants the crystals. Usagi, I'm concerned. I can't reach out to Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, or Hotaru.

Usagi: Hey, come on Honey, they're probably just .... Sleeping. I bet that's it.

(Y/N): You seem very very scared about this.

Luna: Yeah, Usagi does have that kind hearted side despite what usually happens.

Usagi: There's nothing wrong with it. We'll be fine! We're always fine! Though- AAAGH!! CHIBIUSA!!!

She was so concerned about her daughter, that she ran off to find her!

(Y/N): Sure, leave me to find Ami, Rei, Makoto, and Minako.

You go to find the Inner Senshi.

And oh boy, you were shocked...

Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Venus were on the ground, hurt and under rubble.

(Y/N): GIRLS!!

You start healing them.

Sailor Venus: (Y/N), we were ambushed.

(Y/N): By who?

Sailor Jupiter: Some cat girl.

Sailor Mercury: I feel dumb for falling for that. How couldn't I have seen that coming?

(Y/N): Don't fret. You're all okay.

Sailor Mars: Ugh! Where's Sailor Moon? Is that Bunhead off stuffing her face?

(Y/N): She's trying to look for Chibiusa. She's also in danger of being attacked by Galaxia, and-

Another attack was fired, and you block!

Tin Nyanko: Nya! You managed to block that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

She shows up, holding her kitty bazooka!

Senshi: That's her!!!

(Y/N): Hey! Puppet of Galaxia!! What's your deal? Why are you doing this? We never did anything to you!

Tin Nyanko: I'll do anything to please Lady Galaxia, and if I have to blow up stuff to trap you, I'll do it!!

You then stomped to her, and-

(Y/N): HAKAI!!

Tin Nyanko: Wh- AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

She was gone from existence!

(Y/N): GALAXIA!! YOU COWARD!! COME HERE AND FIGHT YOU LITTLE-

???: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Ami, Rei, Makoto, and Minako were blasted out of nowhere!

(Y/N): (gasp)

They fell to the ground, and began to disappear!

(Y/N): NOOOOOOO!!!

Their crystals start to come out.

At that moment, Usagi, who had heard you scream while looking for Chibiusa arrived!

Usagi: Wh- NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MINAKO!!! MAKO!!! AMI!!! REI!!

Minako: D-Don't fret about us.

Makoto: Just, stop her.

Ami: Never give up.

Rei: Hey, Bunhead, don't die. Please. You're stronger than that.

You and Usagi wept caressing the four girls, as they then disappeared!

Galaxia: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That makes 8!! Now I just need both of y-

(Y/N): YOU BITCH!!!

You grab her arm.

Galaxia: Ugh! You cretin, unhand m-

(Y/N): I'M GOING TO BREAK YOU!!!

Galaxia: Wh-

You break her hand!

Galaxia: AAAAAGH!

(Y/N): LIKE A KIT KAT BAR!

Galaxia: What?!

You then punch her to space!

(Y/N): Usagi, go find Chibiusa, she should be with the Sailor Quartet! Protect them, and if I'm in trouble, find me!

Usagi: (Y/N), please .... (Sniffing) don't ... don't die. DON'T LEAVE ME!!

(Y/N): I'm getting us out of this mess. I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH!!!