The End of Azad!

Soon enough... 

You arrive with Lilac, Natsu, Spike, Erza, Wendy, Gajeel, and Laxus. 

Merga was waiting. 

Merga: Hello, Hatchlings. Dragon Slayers. (Y/N) (L/N). 

(Y/N): Merga, you don't have to do this. 

Merga: What other choice do I have? My people- 

Natsu: SO?! Maybe the Earth Dragons did do a lot of things to your people? THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MAKE OTHERS SUFFER! 

Wendy: You're hurting the planet, all for nothing! 

Merga: What's your point? 

Erza: You have to let go of the past. 

Gajeel: It's not what defines us. 

Laxus: What defines us- 

Lilac and Spike: Is who we are today. 

(Y/N): So, what are you today? 

Merga: I- No! I won't rest until- 

(Y/N): What about Cordelia? 

Merga: What? 

(Y/N): Cordelia? She loved you Merga! Do you think she would agree with this? She wouldn't! You're hurting her! 

Merga: What would you know? 

(Y/N): Pangu? Are you there? 

Pangu: Yes. I am. 

(Y/N): This should clear things up. 

You use your magic on Pangu, and- 

She plays a message. 

Cordelia: Hello again, my love. It's me, Cordelia. 

Merga: C-Cordelia?! 

Cordelia: I pray that you'll hear these words somehow because it will mean that you have been freed from your crystal prison. I know that this isn't all that we hoped for, and I'm sorry. What happened to the water dragons was a travesty, and the passage of time has not been kind to their memory. I wish I could be there with you right now. We had so much ahead of us. But I hope that no matter what happens, you'll find your own happiness. And who knows? Perhaps we'll be together again ... someday. 

The message then cuts off. 

Merga: NO! THAT CAN'T BE IT!! SHE HAS TO BE ALIVE!!! PLEASE!!! 

She starts to kneel down and cry. 

Merga: Please ... let me hear her voice again. Please. 

(Y/N): See? It would be best if you stopped now. I'm sorry Merga. 

But then- 

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ha. ha. How very sickening. 

Azad smiled as he appeared all throughout the ship. 

Azad: But I think it's time that you say goodbye to your planet! 

Spike: AZAD!! YOU BASTARD!! 

Merga: AZAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! 

Azad: Bakunawa is mine Merga. You've played a great part. But your services will no longer be needed. Like I would trust a filthy dragon like you! 

Lilac: UGH! YOU RACIST!

Azad: Well maybe I am. But I can't quite be a racist against a race that will soon cease to exist. Once Bakunawa eats the moon and destroys Avalice I will continue to use this power and destroy every single world that contains dragons!! ALL DRAGONS WILL PERISH!! And my sister, my beautiful sweet sister, my only family that I had! I WILL AVENGE MY SISTER! THE GIRL YOU BEASTS KILLED!!! CAESAR, SYNTAX ACTIVATE CODE BLACK!!