Succession Trial (Part 2!!)

Naruto: I'M READY TO BECOME THE STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT!!! Then everyone will see that I'll be competent as the Hokage! 

Luffy: HAHAHAHAHA! Beating one of the strongest of the school, it'll be another step to becoming King of the Pirates! YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE?! I'M GOING TO BE KING OF THE PIRATES!!!

(Y/N): I knew that those two would compete. Wait, that's only two of the three pillars. Where's Ichigo? 

You notice him in the crowd, with his sisters, Rukia, Jack, and Orihime nearby. 

Jack: YOU GOT THIS BRO!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! 

Orihime: GO (Y/N) GO!! GO (Y/N)! GO!! 

(Y/N): (Sigh) Always great to see my bro, and his sis cheering me on. 

Ichigo: Good thing I'm not competing. I don't really see a point in being Student Council President. I mean, being a Substitute Soul Reaper is fine enough. 

Karin and Rukia: Sounds more like you being lazy. 

Ichigo: HEY! IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT!! 

Yuzu: Now now, it's Ichigo's choice. We can't judge him for that. 

Ichigo: Yeah, exactly. I knew Yuzu would have my back. 

(Y/N): Figured. But who else could b-

 You notice Shikamaru sleeping. 

(Y/N): WHY? Why Shikamaru? He's smart, but he's lazy! 

Shikamaru: You're probably wondering right? 

(Y/N): How did you wake up? 

Shikamaru: I did it fast. Because, well Ino wouldn't shut up about it. 

Ino: (from the crowd) YOU'RE A SMART ENOUGH GUY!! GO FOR IT ALREADY!!! 

Choji: (also from the crowd) Don't worry buddy, I won't judge you for quitting already. 

Ino: HEY! THAT'S NOT THE ATTITUDE FA- 

Choji: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYING IT!!! 

Shikamaru: This really is going to be a drag. 

(Y/N): Yep. W- HINATA?! 

Hinata: Oh .. hi (Y/N). 

(Y/N): Why are you here?

Hinata: I just want to get stronger. I ... I don't w-w-want to be ... a burden to you. 

(Y/N): Hinata. You're strong. You just need to believe in yourself. Besides, this isn't going to be a t- 

Then you hear a clicking of the heels. 

(Y/N): Oh shit. 

???: Attention students of Star Academy, I have returned. 

Satsuki stood amongst everyone. 

(Y/N): Satsuki! 

And the Elite Four stood behind her. 

Elite Four: ALL HAIL LADY SATSUKI! 

(Y/N): Oh boy. She really needs to let go. 

???: Yeah, you said it. 

Ryuko was next to you. 

(Y/N): RYUKO! Why are you- 

Ryuko: I just want to make sure Sis doesn't go overboard. 

(Y/N): Heh, remember that time when Mako was head of the Fight Club and let it all go to her head? 

Ryuko: Don't remind me. She wanted to help and got her old uniform out and everything. And I told her not to. 

(Y/N): Good move. 

A screen is then displayed, and Medaka is on it. 

Medaka: Hello all of my fellow classmates. It's a shame I must let go of my position. But I am one of humanity's protectors. And with that, I have to help out more for the world. Therefore, I hand it down to the one who can pass all of the challenges in this trial. Good luck, and may the best come. 

The message ends and a trial is shown with a big obstacle course, as well as Akune, Mogana, Najimi, Shiranui, and Kumagawa acting as proctors. 

Student Council: GET READY! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!