Reanimated Freaks!

As you were going around passing candy, well, you could hear the screams of those that really needed help. 

(Y/N): WHAT THE?! HANG ON LADIES!!! Whoever is in trouble, I'll be there!! 

It just so happened to be Chizuru and Mami. 

Chizuru: Don't freak. I bet (Y/N) will save us. He always comes to rescue such beautiful girls in distress. Then he'll sweep us both off of his feet and- 

Mami: (Y/N) HELP!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!! I WANT TO GET MARRIED TO MY BELOVED AND HAVE A CHILD!!! NO TWO CHILDREN! A SON AND A DAUGHTER!!! 

Hidan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't cry. You're going to be sacrificed for the wonderful and magnificent Lord Jashin! 

Mami: You're insane! 

Hidan: You know, my partner tells me that too! BUT TELL ME?! AM I REALLY MAD?! HUH?! HUH?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

And then you stab Hidan through the chest! 

(Y/N): So, you guys just don't know when to stay dead?! 

You then begin to generate godly power into Enma, and- 

Hidan: BUT I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD!!! 

And then he disappears. 

Just as you triumphantly smile, Chizuru and Mami literally pounce on you, and begin kissing you everywhere! 

Chizuru: My Hero! 

Mami: My Eternal! 

(Y/N): Ladies. Ladies. Enough! Get home, and Chizuru, protect Mami. Keep her company. 

Chizuru: Okay, but please ... be careful. 

Mami: I don't want to lose my future husband so quickly! 

Chizuru: Who do you think he is? Killing (Y/N) is impossible! 

Later... 

Naruto had sensed that someone was approaching. 

Naruto: Nagato. 

Nagato: Naruto, I need you to stop me

Nagato: Naruto, I need you to stop me. I can't control it! Please, I can't stop. 

Naruto: It's what our Master would want? 

Nagato: You were always the better successor for Jiraiya-Sensei. Now, please, end this disappointment. Before I- 

And then he went silent, and began to attack!

 Naruto: WOAH!!! I got to be careful. If I can remember, he can absorb jutsus.