(Y/N) Showdown with Craft!!

Operator: Looks like they did it. Area Zero's condition is nominal. 

All of you soon return. 

(Y/N): We made it in time. The Einherjar are defeated, and Area Zero is safe!

Harpuia: Good. 

Zero: About time. 

Ciel: Take a break you guys. You all deser- 

A beep starts to sound. 

(Y/N): What's up? 

Operator: I'm getting a message from the Resistance Base! 

Operator 2: Everyone! It's terrible! The base radar has detected a large energy signature! The signature is coming from space!

Ciel: Space? 

Operator 2: The energy signature is off the charts! It's heading... Area Zero! Get out... there!

But the message begins to lose signal. And- 

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Leviathan: It's him! 

Zero: DR. WEIL!!! 

(Y/N): WEIL!!!

Weil: I told you Zero! You don't have a chance of stopping Ragnarok! Laying down a blanket of destruction from the comfort of my space cannon was what Ragnarok was built for the whole time! The Eight Warriors were nothing more than a diversion until I could complete Ragnarok!

(Y/N): WHY YOU!!! Operator, can you send us there? 

Operator:  I'm sorry, I can't pinpoint the coordinates! I can't send you anywhere without a destination!

Weil: Hehehe! Bwahahaha! Your confusion thrills me to no end! You pathetic insects around getting excited about your precious nature! I want to hear you scream as you meet your doom!

???: Sorry Weil, you're the one who's doomed. 

(Y/N): Craft!

Weil: CRAFT! YOU TRAITOR!!!

Craft: I've destroyed Ragnarok's remote control system. I am no longer your dog to yank around by the chain! Now I control Ragnarok! Your space cannon is no longer pointed at Area Zero... It's pointed at you and Neo Arcadia!

Weil: Seduced by the sweet words of a woman! Unbelievable! You do realize how many humans and Reploids are living under my control!

Craft: Are you saying I should play the loyal Reploid and follow you!? Not doing... Not thinking... Just waiting at your beck and call? And are you condoning the destruction of nature, struggling just to survive!? I... I will not let you take control! I've fought too long and too hard for humanity to let you! I will change the world!

(Y/N): THAT IDIOT! INNOCENT LIVES ARE AT STAKE!!! 

Fefnir: That's just crazy! No sense can come out of this. 

(Y/N): Guys, stay here. I'm going to talk to him. 

Ciel: (Y/N). 

(Y/N): I can handle this Ciel.