Turnabout Target (Part 2!!)

Kay's photo showed President Huang, along with his two bodyguards, Ethan Rooke and Horace Knightley!

(Y/N): Hmm ... something is off about this photo.

It showed a red dot on the President's head!

(Y/N): Look! That red dot!

Gumshoe: It's probably a mole.

Twilight: And why Detective would a mole just pop up out of nowhere?

Kay: Maybe a bug flew into his face?

(Y/N): I don't believe that. It's obviously from the laser pointer we found on the revolver!

Gumshoe: Oh! That makes sense!

Edgeworth: That should have been the first thing that came to your mind, Detective!!!

Kay: But why a laser pointer? Wouldn't that make them stand out?

(Y/N): Yeah, follow the trail and you have the assassin.

Kay: Oh yeah! I did take some other photos! Maybe the light from the laser pointer was captured on those!

Edgeworth: It could be a long shot, but let's try it.

Kay shows a photo with her in it!

Twilight: Kay! No time for selfies!

Kay: Hehehehehehe! wanted to get a "two-shot" of me and the president... This was taken a little before the gunshots. And here's the one I showed you before. This was right after the first gunshot. And immediately after that, a second gunshot rang out! And then...

The other one shows the crowd running after the gunshot!

Kay: I was knocked down then.

(Y/N): Not really helpful. Wait ...

You notice the red beam coming from someone in a red hood!

(Y/N): Something off about this.

Then you notice they're running off to where a stand was, "Samurai Dogs!"

Twilight: This looks like the right side.

Gumshoe: Hahaha! Now we're getting somewhere!

Around the stand, there was a red button, it looked like it belonged on a coat or something.

Twilight: And up in that tree!

She points to a coat!

Edgeworth: It looks like the coat of the Assassin.

You retrieve it, and see a button missing and the right sleeve is turned inside out!

Edgeworth: This button may have fallen off when the assassin removed it.

Gumshoe: And it's been turned inside out!

(Y/N): They must have been in a hurry. The button was probably torn off. After shooting the president, the assassin disposed of the gun and the bag in the garbage bin. Then, during the panic, they moved from the left to the right side of the audience area. The bullet's trajectory led us to suspect someone who was on the left side of the audience area. The assassin then took off the raincoat and hid it under the stand... The assassin was in a hurry to remove the raincoat. That's why there are signs that the right sleeve was hastily removed.

Twilight: That could also explain why the button came off!

Edgeworth: That begs the question. "Why is the left sleeve different?"

Kay: Hey! You're right! It's still in place!

As you guys examined it closer, there was-

(Y/N): B-Blood?!