Enter the Eight Gentle Judges!

You and Zero appear near a volcano!

(Y/N): WOAH!! Zero! Look!

Zero: Is that a ... missile?

The Neo Arcadians were constructing a massive missile!

(Y/N): Ciel, Operator, the Neo Arcadians are constructing a massive missile!

Ciel: (over intercom) WHAT?! We better begin analysis. But what about you two?

Zero: We'll find and take out the Enemy Commander.

(Y/N): Good plan, Zero!

You and Zero rush in, him using his Z-Saber and you using both Excalibur and Dragon Slayer to take out any Pantheon Soldiers, and other mechanaloids, which use flame throwers, and cannons on you guys!

(Y/N): You've still got it!

Zero: You're not too shabby yourself.

He pulls out a pistol that he had and begins firing!

(Y/N): You got yourself a gun too? Neat!

Both of you move throughout the base, as many platforms sink into the lava!

Zero: I swear, whoever made this maze really doesn't want us alive.

(Y/N): No kidding!

The two of you enter the engine room, where someone was waiting!

Blazin Flizard (One of the Eight Gentle Judges of Neo Arcadia! He is one of Dr

Blazin Flizard (One of the Eight Gentle Judges of Neo Arcadia! He is one of Dr. Weil's commanders! He's like a certain Fire Dragon Slayer, except without the kind heart!)

Flizard: HA! I almost gave up on finding a foe worthy of fighting me... You look like you might as least be a minor challenge. I'm gonna enjoy this, Zero! And whoever the human is, you'll make a nice after mint fight! Ssyaaaaah! Get ready for Blazin' Flizard, one of Weil's Numbers! Let's heat it up!!!

He begins to activate his armor, and sprouts a tail!

Flizard activates flamethrowers and you both dodged!

Flizard: STAY STILL!!

The petals around him start spitting fire!

(Y/N): Okay, lizards don't do that!

You try to attack, but you nearly get hit by his tail, which you chop off.