Search for the Corpse Parts (Part 3!!!)

Jolyne and Giorno found themselves in Green Dolphin Street Prison!

Jolyne: Wait, this is Green Dolphin? Oh god damn it! I didn't want to come back to this fucking place!!! AAAAAARGH!!

Giorno: Jolyne, you're going to lose your mind even more if you keep stressing out about it. I recommend that you-

Jolyne: Yeah, yeah I get it. Now, we sh-

She's hit by a water bullet.

???: Aw, poor poor Jolyne, all alone and defenseless.

Jolyne: FF? How did y-

She's then punched by Ermes.

Ermes: I'm sick of having to have your weak back.

Jolyne: Ermes?! How a-

She then dodged attacks from Weather Report and Anasui!

Jolyne: Weather? Anasui?

Giorno: Jolyne! Grab on!

Giorno uses Gold Experience to cause a tree to sprout and they get to higher ground!

Giorno: We should be safe up here.

The four begin to move for them.

Jolyne: Let's just find the Corpse Part and find (Y/N), I don't want to hurt any of t- Maybe just Anasui.

Giorno: Noted. Now, we s-

Then, they began to notice that metallic objects were getting drawn towards them.

Jolyne: What the?! What the shit is this?

Giorno: I suppose it must be some kind of magnetic trick a-

???: Hehehehehe. Enjoy your little gifts, fools.

Mariah (Servant of Dio! She's an Egyptian Beauty with long sexy legs, big boobies, and has a literal magnetic personality! Stand: Bastet!)

Giorno: What the?

Jolyne: HEY!! YOU!! STONE FREE!!!

Using her stand, Jolyne used a line of string to grab Mariah's leg.

Jolyne: Yare Yare Dawa. Do you really think that you can just run after what you pulled? Now start talking.

Mariah: Hahahahaha! I turned you both into literal magnets! Such a shame. You're a very beautiful and cute girl, and you, being Lord Dio's son, you're just as handsome as he is. But I cannot deny his orders.

Giorno: I'm sorry, but flattery won't help you.

Jolyne: I appreciate the compliments, but I can still beat the crap out of you. So, don't even think about moving bitch.

Mariah begins to use knives to cut some wires above, and the electric currents start moving towards them!

Giorno: Shit! MUDA!!

He punches them with Gold Experience, and Mariah continues to throw more.

Mariah: You're not going to escape! You're tr- AAAGH!

He neck was then grabbed by Jolyne!

Jolyne: Hey, Simon said don't talk. Now, you think that just because you throw all those knives you think you got the upper hand with the wires? Well, you don't!

She pulls Mariah in and-

Jolyne: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!! ORA!!!

She knocks her out.

Mariah: You fucking .... B-bitch.

She collapses and nearby a heart is shown.

Giorno: I take it that that's another part?

Jolyne: Definitely, now what about-

You then appear from the crack.

(Y/N): I got that you guys, go through the time crack!

Giorno and Jolyne: Okay!

And then you get out Heaven's Door and use it on the four of them.