Eyes Over Heaven Opening!!

We open up with you displaying your many stands, as a clock shows rewinding back to show so many events!

The Stone Mask is seen used in the Aztec Practices and the blood flies off of it, causing it to activate!

Dio is shown holding the mask and puts it on, with the blood of George Joestar, he transforms into a vampire!

The destruction of the Joestar Manor, has Jonathan come out of it!

He is then seen clashing with Dio in Windknight's Lot, with several of his Allie's backing him up!

We move to see Young Joseph Joestar as he mourns over Caesar's death, and faces off with Wamuu in the Chariot Race, and sends Kars into space using the Red Stone!

Afterwards, we see you back to back with Jotaro, and he displays Star Platinum as Dio appears with the World!

He stops time, and laughs off everyone who passed on to get here!

Dio is then seen in his death, with his head exploding due to Jotaro's power!

The screen moves next to Josuke, who brings out Crazy Diamond and with you, clashes with Otoishi, who brings out Red Hot Chili Pepper!

Both of you notice the spirits of Kira's victims, including Reimi and Shigechi, with a smiling Kira, bringing out Killer Queen, and his father Yoshihiro shown with him!

Next, it's moved on to Giorno, who is seen in the Colosseum, facing Diavolo, who is holding Trish by the neck!

He is nearly hit, but Diavolo is shot by Mista, who is using Sex Pistols!

Amongst them are the bodies of Abbachio, Narancia, and Bucciarati.

King Crimson appears and begins to erase time!

You are seen running through Green Dolphin, with Jolyne seen in her cell, and several of your enemies, from Johngalli A, Viviano Westwood, and Muicci Miller behind.

The ghost room has Ermes, Weather Report, Emporio, FF, and Anasui, a group of misfits all together!

Pucci appears smiling, with Whitesnake becoming Made in Heaven, and Dio's sons behind him!

Time begins to move and accelerate as you are rushing through time with a villainous form of Dio, standing alongside Funny Valentine, and many of their followers, from Enyaba the Hag, to Vanilla Ice, to Diego Brando, and you go to punch him, with all the Joestar Bloodline backing you up, the power of Star Platinum, Crazy Diamond, Gold Experience, Stone Free, and Tusk all meld together!

(Y/N): MUDA!!!!

Your punch shatters everything, and leads into the title!!