Anya's New Dog!

(Y/N): So, you really want a dog Anya?

Anya: YES!! Please? Everyone else seems to have their own pet! Why can't I have mine?

(Y/N): Anya, I don't know if you're ready. I mean, Fluttershy gets to take care of all the pets, but that's because she's an animal expert, and one of the kindest souls out there. You're just a little girl.

Anya: PLEASE DADDY?!

She makes puppy dog eyes.

(Y/N): Ugh, I can't say no to you. Okay.

Anya: YAY!!!

Soon...

You guys go to the Pet Store, and she looks amongst the dogs, only to spot one she seems to like!

Anya: LOOK!! This one!!

Subject 8 (This dog is secretly being experimented on by Caesar to create intelligent life amongst animals and outwit Vegapunk! HE CAN SEE THE FUTURE!)

(Y/N): A Great Pyrenean Mountain Dog? We're not farmers, but since it's you who wants it, I'll think.

Anya: Thank you Daddy!

Though she began to notice that the dog was talking to her.

Subject 8: (Seth McFarlane voice) Hey, hey you! Over here!

Anya: Oh, you're talking to me?

Subject 8: You can understand me?

Anya: Yeah, I'm a telepath. So, what's-

He then starts barking loudly!

Subject 8: LISTEN!! IF YOU DON'T GET ME OUT OF HERE, I'LL BE ABUSED AND EVENTUALLY PUT TO SLEEP! YOU WILL BE INDIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EUTHANASIA!

Anya: You poor thing, you must be some special type of dog then. I'll get you out!

Employee: HEY!! NO!! DON'T LET HIM OUT!!

Anya: I WILL FREE YOU, MY DOGGY COMPANION!! I WILL SAVE YOU!!

(Y/N): Anya, what are you-

Anya: DADDY!! HE'S BEING MISTREATED!!! HE'S A TEAT SUBJECT!

(Y/N): Really? She better be telling the truth! Okay, AAAAAAGH!!

You start using Heaven's Door as a sort of memory wipe, before Anya frees her new canine companion.

Soon...

Anya: Look! I gave him a bow tie!!

Subject 8: Oh, I can't thank you enough!

(Y/N): It's kind of cute when he barks. Though his voice, I don't like it.

Subject 8: BARK!! RUFF!! ("I can't thank you both enough!")

Anya: Awww! You're so cute Bond!

(Y/N): Bond?

Anya: Yeah, it's the name I came up for him.

Bond: I like it! This is exactly how I pictured everything happening. I'm finally away from that maniac.

Meanwhile...

Caesar: AAAAAGH!! HE'S GONE!!! DAMN YOU (L/N)!!