Christmas Party!!

Just to clarify, with Christmas here, Kinue had to invite pretty much everyone you knew over home to celebrate Christmas!

(Y/N): How nice of you Mom! You invited so many friends!

Kinue: Of course! You spend Christmas with those you love! You even got something from your enemies!

It was a card that had the face of All For One.

(Y/N): "Due to it being the holiday that everyone seems to love, I'll spare you. But next time, you won't be so lucky. Merry Christmas and Have a Bad Day." Egh.

Kinue: Oh, look you even got a present from that lovely boy Katsuki.

(Y/N): Lovely? Try violent!

It was a new coat, which had "Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight" engraved on it.

(Y/N): How nice and egotistical of him.

Katsuki: I WORKED HARD SO NO TAKE BACKS!!!

(Y/N): Thank you Katsuki, Merry-

Katsuki: MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!

Kinue: See? He's a very good boy when he tries.

(Y/N): And still a short tempered lunatic.

Outside, you noticed that Whis and Beerus arrived.

Beerus: Why are we here? I don't see the point in coming.

Whis: Because Lord Beerus, there must be some gourmet food for us. Besides, it's the nice thing to do.

Beerus: R-R-Right.

Whis: Also, Lord Zeno asked if you would go and deliver the message.

Beerus: THEN LET'S STAY!! Merry Christmas (Y/N)! You have a message from Lord Zeno!

You then read it!

(Y/N): "Merry Christmas from me! Hi Best Friend! Have fun!" Awww! How sweet of him!

Beerus: Now where's the buffet?! I'M READY!!

He ran in and started to dig in!

(Y/N): Of course he goes for the food. Typical of him.

Not just that, but well, the music playing was spectacular considering the one doing it-

Brook: YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! Hello everyone, and Happy Holidays! I'm Soul King Brook, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

He begins singing Christmas Carols to everyone, and his voice was just magical.

Brook: Now, ladies, do you think I may see your pa-

Sanji kicks him!

Sanji: NEVER ASK THAT ON SUCH A DAY!! BESIDES! I ACTUALLY WANT A GREAT HOLIDAY AND NOT ONE WHERE I AM IGNORED AND BEATEN LIKE THOSE GERMA SCUM!

(Y/N): Of course, excluding your Mother and Sister.

Sanji: Exactly. Now, make sure everyone finishes. I don't want to see a damn plate that has a crumb left. Wasting food is the worst on Christmas. I'm looking at you, Mosshead.

Zoro: Heh, like I'd leave anything on th-

Food begins getting stolen and-

Everyone: LUFFY!!/STRAW HAT!!

Luffy: What?! It's a seasonal buffet!!

Despite things going well for everyone, Luffy spent most of the party unconscious as he got so many bruises from everyone who he stole from...

(Y/N): Well, that turned out well! Now, we got to clear all of this up. Brother.