Nagatoro's Friends!!

After you had ended your conversation with Komi, well you now got to deal with-

???: Hey, it's Senpai! Just like Hayase said!

???2: Hey Senpai!

(Y/N): Oh brother. You two are even worse.

Maki Gamou (One of Nagatoro's friends! She's an even bigger schemer! Supposedly the real leader of the three!)

Yoshi (The dumb one of the three! She just goes along with whatever Nagatoro and Gamou-Chan do and say!)

(Y/N): Gamou-Chan, Yoshi. What do I owe the pleasure?

Gamou-Chan: Oh nothing. Just looking around to see what kind of girl would look at a loser like you?

(Y/N): Oh sure. If I'm a loser you got to be a bigger one, because no guy hangs around you.

And then she flinched!

Yoshi: Huh?

Gamou-Chan: (whispering) He's smart, just like Hayase said.

Yoshi: Smart?

Gamou-Chan: Yeah! Remember?

Yoshi: Oh yeah! I remember!

Gamou-Chan: Let's change tactics!

They then turn back!

Gamou-Chan: Well, you're probably over feeding everyone due to the food in your restaurants!

(Y/N): Hmph, well maybe they just don't absorb nutrients like most of my family can.

Gamou-Chan: What?

(Y/N): Exactly.

Yoshi: Uh ... you probably have a small member!

And then a door swings open to reveal Nagatoro!

Nagatoro: Take that back!

They both flinch at seeing her.

(Y/N): WHAT THE FUCK NAGATORO?! HAVE YOU BEEN SPYING ON ME?! Who's the perv now? PERV!

Gamou-Chan and Yoshi:

You just got burned Hayase!!

Hayase: I- Well, maybe you've been having those dirty thoughts! Yeah! How's that?

(Y/N): Gee, you don't even have the guts to say it! You probably think about me too when you're taking a bath! Huh?

Before Hayase could say anything, she heard Gamou-Chan and Yoshi snicker.

She just glared at them, and they shut up.

(Y/N): Man, you ladies, I swear, you're either really desperate to get my attention, or you just love to make me angry. Well, I'm not getting angry. You can't do anything to get me mad. Trust me. I only slapped a girl recently, and she needed that. Both of you, you're just ... desperate! Tell you what, when you're ready to confess, just come to my place. See you around!

You then leave.

Gamou-Chan: He's too smart.

Nagatoro: Told ya. OH MY GOD! I JUST LOVE HIM!!

Yoshi: You know, not even we can come up with-

They both bonk her on the head.

Nagatoro and Gamou-Chan: You were saying?

Yoshi: Me dumb.