The French Ghost User!!

Hearthstone City was up next, and well Jack ended up catching a Bidoof, even though he didn't want one. 

Jack: Can't I trade this away? I mean, this is as bad as catching a cave full of Zubats! 

(Y/N): Oh calm down. Why don't you guys go and find a hotel? I'm going to go and take on the next Gym Leader! 

Girls: OKAY! 

Jack: Good, maybe I can give this Bidoof away if there's a d- 

Crogunk comes out and hits Jack. 

Jack: OW! CROGUNK!! 

(Y/N): Crogunk says, you have to deal with Bidoof, just like how you deal with him. 

Jack: Oh alright. 

And soon... 

You go through the gum, and it's many dark areas, to come fact to face with- 

???: Bonsoir! I am Fantina! 

Fantina (The French-speaking Ghost Gym Leader of Hearthstone City! She takes pride in her Ghost Pokemon!) 

(Y/N): Wow, aren't you the fanciest looking one? 

Fantina: Oh, you're too kind. Now, why don't we begin? 

She sends out her Drifblim, while you send out Alakazam! 

Fantina: Oh, you're going that route? Magnifique! Drifblim, use curse! 

(Y/N): Alakazam, use Hypnosis! 

Alakazam puts Drifblim to sleep, and then you order it to use Psybeam! 

Drifblim is instantly knocked out. 

Fantina: Tres bien! You fight well! Now how about I give you a taste of my Gengar? 

Gengar comes out, and makes a scary face. 

(Y/N): Not impressed. 

Fantina: Gengar, use Confuse Ray! 

(Y/N): Alakazam, use mirror shield! 

The attack bounces off and hits Gengar, causing it to get confused, and start using sucker punch all around the area, only for you to have Alakazam use Dream Eater! 

Gengar then faints. 

(Y/N): YES!!! Only one more. 

Fantina: Well, I saved the best for last! Time for your round, Mismagius! 

With Mismagius out, you start thinking of other methods, which has you use Hypnosis again, and then Psybeam!

Fantina: Oh, you put on quite the show! 

With all of her Pokemon defeated, Fantina blows a kiss to you! 

Fantina: I haven't seen any other fighter as Tres Bien as you! Here, take the Relic Badge! 

Relic Badge 

(Y/N): Sweet! 

You then give her a similar paper like with Gardenia! 

(Y/N): Next up should be Maylene, so that's three girls in a row!!