(Y/N) vs. Galaxia!

Galaxia: WHERE ARE YOU?! SHOW YOURSELF W-

She notices a zipper opening, and she was hit by Sticky Fingers!

(Y/N): I'm here!

You were in MUI, and mixed it with SSJ Blue!

(Y/N): GALAXIA!!

Galaxia: Wait! Wait, please give me a chance to explain!

(Y/N): NO! YOU DIE!!

Galaxia: But I'm not even at my full power yet.

(Y/N): Not my issue.

Galaxia: Please! If you let me power up, I will give you pizza!

(Y/N): NO!! You killed my girlfriends, and were going to do the same to Usagi! I'm not letting you get away with that!

Galaxia: With s-stuffed c-cru-

You punch her rapidly in the stomach, and then kick her into an asteroid!

Galaxia: FINE!! I'LL JUST OBLITERATE YOU!!

She uses an energy-based rope on you, and you dodge and scoff.

(Y/N): That's nothing, nothing compared to what you did!

Galaxia: ENOUGH!! I AM GOING TO RULE YOUR PLANET!! I DESERVED BETTER!! MY PLANET WAS A PILE OF GARBAGE!! I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO THAT HORRIBLE PLACE!! I HAD TO SACRIFICE SEVERAL SENSHI TO GET THIS POWER!!! AND I WILL USE YOUR PRECIOUS LADY FRIENDS TO GAIN MORE POWER!!

(Y/N): So, you just wanted a better home? You think I'm just going to let you hurt my home for your goals?! AFTER ALL YOU DID?!

She tries to attack you again, but then-

(Y/N): GUM GUM JET PISTOL!!

You soon find yourself using Second Gear techniques!

(Y/N): I get stronger too! NOW COME ON!!

She just fired shots from her bracelets, which you knock away, and then-

(Y/N): STAR PLATINUM: ZA WARUDO!!

With time stopped, you crushed one bracelet, and then-

(Y/N): ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!! ORA!!!

Time resumes, and she's blown back again and again!

But-

Galaxia: I have to stop .. this is wrong. I- NO!! I WILL CRUSH HIM!! THIS WORM WILL BE SQUASHED!!  I-

You approach her slowly.

(Y/N): Galaxia. You were just a victim, weren't you? You wanted a better life, and the power got to you. I-

Her evil side snaps back, and she tries to stab you, but-

You back up, and soon you realize that she could be saved.

(Y/N): Galaxia, I can help you!

Galaxia: PLEASE!! I CAN'T F- ARGH!! I WILL KILL YOU, YOU PITIFUL STAIN!! I W-

You then dive into her mind!

(Y/N): Where are you? The thing infecting her?

???: SO YOU FOUND ME!

(Y/N): Who are you?

Chaos: I AM CHAOS!! AND I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!

(Y/N): Wait! You .... You were Queen Nehelenia!! You corrupted the Amazoness Quartet and created the Dead Moon Circus! Why are you corrupting Galaxia?

Chaos: I AM THE BEING THAT LOVES TO FEED ON OTHER'S SUFFERING! This pathetic whelp thought she could be freed of me, with your power. Too bad. In the end, she became focused on making Earth hers.

(Y/N): Ugh! You remind me of a certain bitch, who mistreated even her own flesh and blood to get what she wanted! You make me sick, just like she did! What do you think of us? Monkeys?! I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!!

Chaos just laughs and begins to try and taunt you by turning into all of the Senshi, minus Usagi and Chibiusa!

They start taunting you, and then you begin to have enough.

(Y/N): DIE WITH THE LIGHT!! GORU NOVA, LIGHT COME FORTH!!

Using the Sword of Light, you begin to attack the darkness shrouding everywhere!

(Y/N): LET HER GO!! BEGONE CHAOS!!

Chaos: NO!! NO!! THE LIGHT!! IT BURNS!!! YOU FOOL!! I WILL RETURN!! AND I WILL DESTROY YOUR WORLD!!

(Y/N): See you, and give regards to my children by then.

Back outside...

Galaxia soon lost consciousness, and you grabbed her.

(Y/N): Come on, let's get you back.