To Mt. Hakurei!!

The poison ends up spreading, and you are the only one unaffected by the poison. 

(Y/N): Kagome?! Sango?! Shippo?! Kirara?! What's going? 

Mukotsu: So, you were the only one unaffected huh? 

He shows up before you. 

(Y/N): Who are you and what do you want?! 

Mukotsu: I am Mukotsu of the Band of Seven! 

(Y/N): HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You? Sorry pal, but you look pathetic. 

Mukotsu: WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU!! I WILL- 

And then you stabbed him. 

(Y/N): I recommend you go back to sleep. 

You activate your Sharingan, and he crumbles away. 

(Y/N): Thanks Itachi. 

Flashback... 

You and Itachi soon found each other outside of the Ryuchi Cave. 

Itachi: It's best for you to know this. But, I will teach you how to deactivate the Reanimation Jutsu. That way in case Madara uses it, or someone else does, you will know how to. 

(Y/N): But aren't we enemies? Aren't you part of Utopia? 

Itachi: Not anymore. I have my own agenda. I can't say that much else. 

(Y/N): Right. Thanks, Itachi. I definitely like you a lot more than your punk ass emo brother. 

End of Flashback... 

(Y/N): I better get to healing! 

Back with Jack, Inuyasha, and Miroku... 

Miroku: Stand back! 

He throws a sacred sutra at Jakotsu! 

Jakotsu: Really? Some stupid paper?! HA! LIke that will, AGH! IT BURNS!! 

It hits him and he begins burning, and then- 

Jack: GOT YA! WOLF FANG FIST!!!!

He rushes Jakotsu, only to get a bit by the sword. 

Jack: AGH! 

Jakotsu: You know, getting a good look at you, you're also my type. But I prefer the dog demon over there. 

Inuyasha: Jack, he's all yours. 

Jack: YOU ASSHOLE!! INUYASHA, I'M GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS!!!! GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!

He begins to try and obliterate Jakotsu, only for- 

???: HEAT BLAST!!!

A figure appears and hits Jack with a fire attack! 

Miroku: Jackson, are you alright? 

Jack: Yeah. I don't know wh- AGH! 

More start coming. 

Miroku stands forward and unleashes his Wind Tunnel! 

Miroku: WIND TUNNEL!! 

But then he retracts it... 

???: Nice job. I didn't expect anyone to combat against my Heat Blast. 

Bankotsu (Leader of the Band of Seven! He is very close to Jakotsu, who he considers the only person he can trust! His weapon is the Banryu which can summon lightning, fire, and other stuff! He seems to not be under the Reanimation willinginly!)

Jakotsu: Bankotsu? 

Bankotsu: Hey, Jakotsu, you alright? 

Jack: Who are you? 

Bankotsu: I'm Bankotsu, and I'm the Leader of the Band of Seven. I didn't think that your pal Inuyasha was such a coward he had to hide behind his human friends. 

Inuyasha: (growling like a dog) 

Jack: Down boy. Hey, where's Naraku and Madara? 

Bankotsu: If you really want to know, then you might go to Mt. Hakurei, that is if you're fast enough to stop the ritual. Come on Jakotsu. 

Jakotsu: Alright. Til next time, Cuties. 

Jack and Inuyasha: BLEGH!! 

And so... 

(Y/N): Mt. Hakurei? Then let'- 

Inuyasha: YOU LET KAGOME GET POISONED?! 

(Y/N): Hey, it's not like I noticed him. I was just trying to h- Where's Kohaku? 

Sango: I don't know. He seems to have disappeared. I ... (Y/N), did you manage to- 

(Y/N): I think so. But I don't know if it actually worked. Sometimes my powers aren't always. 

Sango: It's alright. Hopefully, he comes back. Kohaku, please, be okay.