Returning Home!

You are back home, and feel sad.

Tails: (Y/N), what happened?

(Y/N): I saved the world. But-

You show Zero's helmet.

Twilight: What? What happened?

(Y/N): A true hero gave up his life. He sacrificed himself to destroy a monster. And now, everyone can rebuild.

Sci-Twi: Sorry (Y/N). But, you saved the world, along with your friend.

Tails: I hardly knew Zero. But, he gave his life to save everyone. And that's something at least.

(Y/N): Yeah. I guess so. A-

Ciel appears from the portal.

Ciel: So, this is where you live? Interesting.

Everyone: Huh?

(Y/N): Ciel? What are you doing?

Ciel: Well, you helped us out a big time. And Zero always said I have to believe in myself. Besides, we're both hurting by his loss. So, let's do it together.

(Y/N): Oh yeah! Guys, this is Ciel! She's the leader of the Resistance!

Ciel: Pleasure to meet you all.

(Y/N): She's a scientist herself.

Ciel: Humanity needs more of a fighting chance. So, I'm starting a new project! (Y/N), you have the ability to make clones right? Well, I need you to do me a favor.

Soon...

After a few minutes of cloning, and traveling, you soon set a station for Ciel.

Ciel: Perfect! Now, I'm going to need to study this blueprints. I have a new project to work on!

(Y/N): I hope we can do right with this.

Ciel: I want to help everyone to the best of my abilities! Project Biometal starts today!

(Y/N): Biometal?

???: It's the best thing she could come up with.

(Y/N): AGH! Leviathan!

Leviathan: You like what you see?

She makes a blowing kiss motion at you.

Ciel: She really wanted to come.

(Y/N): Uh, do your brothers know about-

Ciel: She wants you to clone her.

(Y/N): Of course.

She then hugs you.

Leviathan: I mean, I did overhear that you think machines can be cute. Besides, I do have emotions. Love being one of them.

She rubs your chin, and gives you a kiss.

(Y/N): Okay, you win because you're cute.

Leviathan: EEEEE!!

(Y/N): Two new girls? I guess there is more hope for the world.