Fate Decided!!

With the Turtle in your hand, you head off to confront Dio, due to the fact that you had much faith that the others got the Corpse Parts. 

(Y/N): Dio! 

You show up in a dark space ... so much darkness surrounded you... 

(Y/N): I know you're here D- 

Vanilla Ice comes out and tries to use Cream to erase you from existence, but- 

(Y/N): SUNSHINE!!!

Fire comes from your fist, and it shines brightly like the sun. 

Vanilla Ice: WHAT?! 

(Y/N): THIS IS FOR KILLING AVDOL AND BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF IGGY YOU FUCKER!!! 

You punch him and the burst disintegrates him! 

(Y/N): SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD!! NO MORE MINIONS, NO MORE ANYTHING!!! 

???: Very well. I know you've been wanting to see me. So, here I am. ZA WARUDO!!!

Dio (This version was able to kill all of the Joestars and now has the power of stopping time and rewriting reality!) 

Dio: As you stand there, I have the power to end you. I can easily crush you with my fingers. But that wouldn't be any fun. Now- 

He takes out his knives. 

Dio: 

He throws his knives at your forehead. 

Dio: Time will resume in 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1... 

But the moment time resumes, you catch the knives. 

(Y/N): Please, did you think I wouldn't be able to notice what you do? 

Dio: WHAT?! AGH! I'LL JUST- 

You then get out Coco Jumbo. 

Polnareff: BE CAREFUL! You know I'm fragile. 

Dio: Ah, Polnareff, so this is what happened to you? Stuck in the body of a small insignificant reptile? 

Polnareff: I woulnd't be so smug if I were you asshole. 

(Y/N): Yeah, because- 

Jonathan comes out first! 

Jonathan: DIO!!!

Dio: YOU GOT ME A PRESENT?! Oh, Jonathan, how the years go by! 

Jonathan: I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE DIO!!! SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!!!