Ranma's Fiancés!!

So, now it was crazy to say it, but you and Jack, due to the fact you helped them, had to be of help towards both Ranma and his female counterpart, (who you now have decided to dub Ranko!)

(Y/N): I wanted to call her Ranka first, but then I remembered there's already one Ranka. That could everyone confused.

Ranko: Well, there's one guy both of us can't stand.

Ranma: Tell me about it. He's a literal nuisance.

(Y/N): Is that so? And he's a rich boy?

Ranma and Ranko: Pretty much. But-

The two are then suddenly nearly squashed by a bicycle!

???: Nihao Ranma!

Shampoo (A Chinese Amazon Warrior! She proclaims herself as Ranma's fiancé, and wants to wed him very much so! Originally tried to kill them, after beating her in battle! She works at the cat cafe, along with her friend Mousse, and her great grand...

Shampoo (A Chinese Amazon Warrior! She proclaims herself as Ranma's fiancé, and wants to wed him very much so! Originally tried to kill them, after beating her in battle! She works at the cat cafe, along with her friend Mousse, and her great grandmother, Cologne!)

(Y/N): Oh boy. I take it this is one problem?

Ranma: Yep. Shampoo, watch it!

Shampoo: Shampoo spent a lot of time making delivers! So best you can do is give Shampoo some attention!

She hugs him!

Shampoo: HIYAH!!

Jack: Okay, she's cute!

(Y/N): Extremely cute!

Ranko: And she turns into our worst fear.

Ranma: DON'T REMIND ME! I still have nightmares! Seriously, I won't forgive Pop for that!!

(Y/N): What happened?

Ranma: (while trying to pry Shampoo off!) Part of our training, involved him tying me to salmon sticks and throwing me in a pit full of cats! I can't look or even think about cats without getting scared!

Jack: Hate to break it to you buddy, but (Y/N) and I live with a whole bunch of cat girls.

Ranma and Ranko: OH COME ON!!!

(Y/N): They won't scratch your eyes out. They're very cute! Besides, one of them just has cat ears.

Ranma and Ranko: Really?

(Y/N): Yep.

Shampoo: Wait ....

She looks at both Ranma and Ranko.

Shampoo: WHAT?! WHAT IS MEANING OF THIS?! Ranma, when there two of you? This making Shampoo's head hurt so much! Shampoo can't take too much pain! Wǒ de tiān a!! Wǒ de tiān a!!!

(Y/N): Look, Shampoo, it crazy but-

Shampoo: YOU!!

She tries to attack you!