General Serpentine!!

(Y/N): Hell yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about!

You guys returned to Shang Tu with you having a bright smile on your face!

Natsu: Hell yeah! And we got so many prizes!

Wendy: Yeah! I really love these little dolls! I got all of them too!!

Neera: (Y/N), I would appreciate if you controlled your childish companions!

(Y/N): Hey! Wendy is a kid, and one of my little sisters! So don't insult her!

Carla: Exactly, so if you don't mind.

Neera: Very well. Though, Natsu Dragneel, your intelligence will be watched over.

Natsu: HEY!! I know I'm not the brightest knife in the drawer, but I have my uses! My nose for example!

Spike: It's true. Dragons have a very good sense of smell! And since we have Dragon Slayers-

Lilac: Neat! I'm impressed, though why doesn't Erza seem to-

(Y/N): It takes a lot of effort for her to use her Dragon abilities. Her Mother was the one who created Dragon Slayer magic.

Erza: Yes. I never knew I had Dragon Slayer blood in my body.

Soon, the Magister appears.

Magister: I see everyone made it back in one peace.

Neera: Oh Excellent Magister, what is it that you and of us?

Askal also shows up.

Askal: We're heading to Shuigang.

(Y/N): The third kingdom right?

Askal: Yeah. The King is a good ally of ours.

Spike: The King?

Carol: His name is Dail. Though he was kind of an enemy in the past.

Lilac: Carol! Sorry, a lot happened. He was brainwashed.

(Y/N): Damn! Poor guy.

Soon...

At the Shuigang Palace, you guys meet Dail, the King!

King Dail (Ruler of Shuigang! He was brainwashed by the man that killed his father, and regrets his past actions deeply! Seeks to atone for his crimes!)

Dail: Welcome. Strange creatures, you are to be tested to see if you can earn my trust. While I am glad the Magister already trusts you, I need to see myself.

Laxus: Okay, this planet has to have an over abundance of pandas.

(Y/N): Dude!

Dail: A sense of humor. How wonderful. Anyways, a thief has been stealing weapons.