To Nebulandia!

With Luffy now recovered, it looked like the next course of action was to- 

Luffy: ALRIGHT! LET'S FIND THAT BASTARD AND SAVE ZORO AND SANJI!!! 

Fine, interrupt me. 

(Y/N): Sorry about that Mr. Narrator. Luffy, I think that's what Komei wants. He obviously had his little minion take out the Rebound Mushroom to get you out of there. 

Jack: Wait, why would he want that? 

(Y/N): He seems like a very crafty individual. He took two of the strongest crew members. I mean, we have Dragon Slayers, but Zoro and Sanji have somehow risen above that. Zoro has the biggest tolerance to pain, has survived the worst of the worst, and even surpassed Erza when he took out Pica back on Dressrosa. 

Erza: I agree. I don't think I could have cut Pica in half at that time, but Zoro did it. 

Gray: And as much as Sanji is a perverted dumbass, he was literally made from a man who wanted to raise an army to conquer the world. Sanji kept his emotions, and yet that didn't take away his strength. He perseveres, he fights, and it's all for- 

He nearly barfed. 

Gray: I can't even finish that sentence without trying to barf. 

Natsu: Oh don't even think about that Popsicle Breath. 

Gray: SHUT UP NATSU!! 

Erza: Knock it off. We have to find the Rebound Mushrooms first. Given what Komei said, they should be on this island. Chopper, Wendy, Carla, and Carrot seem like the ones who should locate them. Thinking about it now, Brook, you should assist too. Your ability to have your soul exit your body will be very useful. 

Brook: Of course Ms. Erza, oh and may I please see your pan- 

She just punches him in the face! 

Erza: That's your answer. 

Gajeel: That's fine and dandy, but what about Split Head? 

Foxy: ARGH! DO YOU THINK I LIKE THIS MORE THAN YOU DO?! NO!!! HE TOOK PORCHE AND HAMBURG! THEY WERE THE FIRST TWO TO JOIN THE FOXY PIRATES!!! 

Jack: (Sigh) I guess we have to help him. Though, I'm not happy about it. 

Luffy: Hey don't worry Split Head, we'll help you! A guy who worries for his crew is always sometimes cool in my book. 

Foxy: (crying) OOOOOOOOOOH! THANK YOU STRAW HAT!!! THANK YOU!!! 

Franky: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! OH YOU SOFTIE!! You care so much for your bros! It's warming my heart to see such a beautiful sight!! 

Foxy Pirates: BOSS! WE WANT TO HELP TOO! 

Nami: NO ARE YOU CRAZY?! You guys can't all fit on the Sunny. 

Happy: Oh but Nami, they look so sad. 

(Y/N): Sorry, but we can't. Foxy is the only one who should come. His Devil Fruit abilities are going to be a big help. 

Foxy: FEHFEHFEHFEHFEHFEH! Of course! I've trained my Slow Slow Beam to go even farther and last even longer on its targets. 

(Y/N): Right! No more objections? Then l- 

???: WAIT! 

One member of the Foxy Pirates soon comes forward. 

Kansho (Foxy Pirates' Sniper! Seems to look up to Usopp!) 

Foxy: Kansho? 

Kansho: Boss! Let me come with you! I want to prove myself to Usopp-Sensei! 

Usopp: Sensei?! Me ... a Sensei?! 

He begins to get excited at hearing that. 

Bisca: Oh boy. Now our weakest link got distracted. 

Usopp: NO! NO ONE DISRESPECT ME IN FRONT OF MY ADMIRER!!!

Lucy: But you just met him Usopp. Don't you think- 

Usopp: I AM GOD USOPP, AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO BASK IN MY PRESENCE! 

Lucy: Nevermind. He's long gone. 

Robin: Hahahahahahaha! I will admit, it feels nice to see Usopp get appreciated by someone outside of us. 

And so... 

Your group set sail on the Sunny, while Chopper's remained on the island to find the mushrooms. 

(Y/N): So, it really was hard for you? 

Foxy: Ever since you all beat me. I tried to win more Davy Back Fights, but I was constantly reminded of how I lost to the Straw Hats. I was just in your shadow. But Komei, he never laughed at me. 

Erza: Foxy, I'm sorry. He played you. For a Marine, I find that despicable. He's no better than even the worst pirates out there. 

Jack: Even Kaido would hate this guy. 

Luffy: You know, it wasn't always easy for me either. Even when I first met Zoro. 

(Y/N): Yeah, two idiots sailing together must be really difficult. 

Luffy: HEY! WE'RE STRONG! 

Natsu: And stupid. 

Luffy: I'd like to see you and Gray try that! 

Nami: Oh it's true Luffy! You guys couldn't even sail until you met me! 

Luffy: Could too! 

Levy: Then how did it take so long for you to convince Sanji? You would have starved without his expertise. 

Luffy: Ha! That's right. I wouldn't even be alive without all my friends. 

Straw Hats: Oh ... stop. You're too much! 

Foxy: Oh this is touching my heart! As my token of gratitude, take this! 

He hands a trinket of his face. 

Foxy Trinket: FEH FEH FEH FEH! 

(Y/N): EGH! No thanks. 

Luffy: I LOVE IT!! SO COOL!!!

Straw Hats: Of course you do, Dumbass. 

Luffy puts it on his hat. 

Meanwhile... 

Komei and Dojaku visit the cells of Zoro, Sanji, Porche, and Hamburg. 

Komei: How wonderful it is to have two Straw Hats in the palm of my hand. And you two, you'll be executed as well. 

Dojaku: We can't ignore the fact that you're pirates after all. 

Komei: Just watch, both of your crews will fall. 

Don't worry, hope always shines at the end of the tunnel.