Enter the Eight Gentle Judges (Part 2!!)

You and Zero return back to the base.

Ciel: I'm sorry (Y/N), and Zero. You risked your lives to go after the Dark Elf... But the Dark Elf was too fast, and we lost sight of it. I scanned that area again, but there's no reading anywhere in the vicinity. I know an apology is not enough, but I am truly sorry.

Zero: It's not your fault. We didn't expect what was to come.

(Y/N): And besides, another of the enemy commanders has been defeated. Don't focus on the negatives. We focus on the positives.

Ciel smiles with hope.

Ciel: Thank you. Thank you both. So, after some rest, you boys can go on the next mission.

After you take some rest, and get acquainted with the rest of the Resistance...

(Y/N): I'm ready! Okay Operators! What's next?

Operator: We have discovered a Neo Arcadian weapons factory. They are fixing and refitting broken weaponry. It seems this is more efficient than making new ones. They have doubled their weapon production recently. Destroy this factory to cut Neo Arcadia's military power.

Zero: That doesn't sound too hard.

(Y/N): Yeah, we'll just blow up the weapons that we find!

Operator 2: Good! Preparing transfer.

Operators: TRANSFER START!!!

You both are transferred to the Weapons Factory!

Ciel: Good luck.

Soon...

Operator: Are you there?

(Y/N): Yeah, what's up Operator?

Operator: The Factory Control Unit is ahead, the data from the security cameras is sent to this unit. Destroy the cameras as you proceed.

Zero: Fine then. Let's go.

Both you and Zero slash through the Neo Arcadian Forces, which even includes a-

(Y/N): Is that a robotic beehive? And- AGH! ROBO BEES!!

The hive opens up and several of the robo bees come at you both, but-

(Y/N): AHA! FIRE DRAGON IRON FIRST!!

You set it on fire and it gets destroyed!

Zero: How much more of this are we going to do?

(Y/N): Until we destroy everything!! SO ... ARGH!!

Zero: Hey, wait. Oh brother.

Zero tries to keep up with you, and you reach the heart of the factory.

(Y/N): Oh boy. Another of Weil's Commanders.