Meeting with the Magister!!

Askal had brought you guys forth to meet the Royal Magister, ruler of Shang Tu! 

The Magister (Ruler of Shang Tu! He has little tolerance for liars, but is always willing to recognize his flaws! Treats his subordinates with respect!) 

Askal: Your Excellency, I've brought these strangers. 

Gajeel: HEY! WOULD YOU STOP CALLING US! THAT WE WERE RAISED BY DRAGONS YOU KNOW!!! 

Magister: Ahem. 

(Y/N): Everyone! 

You bow. 

Everyone realizes this, and do the same. 

Magister: So, what brings you to Avalice? 

(Y/N): It's urgent ... Magister, Sir. You see- 

You go onto a long talk... 

(Y/N): I fear the worst. 

Magister: I see. This Azad, could be the reason why these creatures are appearing. You should be in luck. We have other visitors. 

Neera then shows up. 

Neera: Magister, I have brought Sash Lilac, Carol Tea, and Milla Basset as you asked. 

Lilac: Hello, your Excellency. 

Magister: We appreciate your presence on such short notice. 

Milla: Why are we being called for this summoning Oh Exalted One? 

Magister: It's about the attacks of these creatures, be it robotic. Or not. Also- 

Spike: ANOTHER DRAGON! HA! YES!!! Hello my fellow sister! 

Lilac: A dragon?! 

(Y/N): Oh, and Dragon Slayers. 

Happy: Don't forget talking cats! 

Lily: HAPPY! SHUT IT! THEY DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT! 

Carla: Too late, they already see us. 

Carol: Hey, cool. More felines! 

(Y/N): Hehehehe. Long story. 

Neera: I believe this is a very long story indeed to tell. Askal? 

Askal: Hey, they were the ones who showed up here. Don't blame me. Besides, you're the one who brought these three pups? 

Carol: WHO YOU CALLING A PUP?! 

Milla: Easy Carol! 

(Y/N): Sorry you had to hear that. No wonder he acts like that. I have a friend who acts just the way he does. 

Natsu: Except our friend is a total idiot who can't tell the difference between North and Up. 

Laxus: You're still not going to forget that after so many years pass? 

Natsu: Nope. 

Magister: Nevertheless. All the help is appreciated. And I assure you, both parties will be rewarded. 

Wendy: Would it be more cash? Actually, I don't think that's much of a reward. We're all literally rich. And we have a giant mansion estate. If it could be bigger, that would be much sweeter! 

Neera: We'll have to see about that. Though, the Palace will be the base of operations. 

Carol: THAT'S JUST CLEAN UP DUTY!!! I wanted a solid gold motorcycle! 

Lilac: Carol, that could easily melt. 

Carol: Way to crush my dreams. 

But just then... 

???: MAGISTER! BAD NEWS!!!

General Gong (Leader of the Shang Tu Army!) 

Magister: What's the matter General? 

Gong: PANGU IS BEING TAKEN! 

Magister: WHAT?! 

Team Lilac: PANGU?! 

(Y/N): What's a Pangu? 

Neera: Pangu is a robot created by dragons, it contains extensive knowledge about the past. 

Gong: The Museum! Head to the museum! 

(Y/N): Well, time to kick some butt!!