Getting the Gang Together!!

After that nonsense was over, you knew that you had to locate Josuke, he would be of major help. 

(Y/N): Okay, I better head back to New Tokyo. 

And so you did... 

After a quick call, you did manage to get Josuke to arrive. 

Josuke: Okay I'm here. 

(Y/N): Great. Now, here's what happened pal, and pay attention. You see- 

You go on with a very long aren't about Dio, and how he was a vampire and blah blah, and then how he did it with many girls, and about Pucci, and that time where Josuke was even involved with those guys who were working for President Valentine, who brought an alternate version of Dio named Diego Brando. 

(Y/N): (panting) Did you get that? 

Josuke's head was sparking out many sparks. 

Josuke: Too much information.

(Y/N): Good, now I need to make another call. 

The next call was to reach all the way to Italy. 

The phone is then picked up... 

Giorno Giovanna (Son of Dio! He's the Head of the Italian Mafia Organization, Passione! He overthrew the organization to stop drug trafficking! He's a pretty serious guy, and doesn't take any crap from evil dickish people! Stand: Gold Experience!) 

(Y/N): Giorno, I need your help. 

Giorno: What is it? 

(Y/N): If you see anyone from the past, make sure that you stand your guard. Also, find Mista and Trish, and bring the Turtle. 

Giorno: (Y/N), are you sure you're alright? You don't sound too much like y- 

Bucciarati: Just do it, Giorno, everything will make sense eventually. 

Girono: What? Bucciarati? 

(Y/N): Yeah, and Narancia is here too. If there is anyone suspicious nearby, just be on your guard. 

Giorno: Understood. 

(Y/N): Good. 

Meanwhile... 

???: So, is it really true? He's amassing together the entire Joestar bloodline. 

Pucci: What is it that you want me to do Dio? 

Dio: Deal with him. I have no need to go ahead already. It would be boring given my power. I've already destroyed the entire bloodline from my place. 

Pucci: Very well. Thanks to Valentine, our Agents are the best. Isn't that right? 

So many people stood behind Pucci, aside from Valentine.