Book 8 Trailer!!

We see you dancing around the mansion in your underwear singing and dancing.

All while Medaka and Erza are watching.

Erza: S-Should we-

Medaka: No, let's enjoy it while it lasts.

She begins eating some popcorn.

He's back...

(Y/N): Yeah! I'm back!

Stronger than ever...

(Y/N): If you really want to destroy humanity, you'll have to go through me!

Zeus: Please, you have no right to judge me, my son.

And with more of his buddies backing him up...

Jack: You do realize that we're talking about a dumb idiot who can't even solve math, right?

(Y/N): Let Naruto have this.

And even more dangers...

A man with an eyepatch appears on Liones' castle.

Eyepatched Man: My people of Liones, I will assure you, until the King recovers, I will lead us to prosperity!

We then see you facing off with Bio Azad...

(Y/N): Hmph, of course they would keep you alive in some way. Even as a clone.

Bio Azad: This is my Kingdom! And I will rule it with all of my hatred for you!

(Y/N): Stripped of your memories. How sad.

Hell ... he even journeys through hell...

(Y/N): Queen of Hell, you should know, I drive a hard bargain.

???: Hmph, what could you possibly do to make me come?

(Y/N): Uh .... Chocolate chip pancakes?

???: R-Really?

Shounen Hero Book 8!!!

Prometheus: You've got a few more encounters with other Mega Men ahead of you. You must defeat them in battle! If you somehow manage to survive until the end, then you'll know the truth. And perhaps all there is to know about the world! So, let the game begin! HIS Game of Destiny!

Prometheus and Pandora teleport away.

(Y/N): Time to end this. Once your master goes down, Weil's successors will be no more. 

Coming soon...