Mayor Zao Kidnapped!/More Trouble Brews!!

Dail was grateful for helping out the people of Shuigang, and now you guys had his trust!

(Y/N): It's an honor King Dail.

Dail: Times have been hard, since my Father passed. I was so weak. And I was-

(Y/N): Hey, you've grown since then. Look around you! Everyone loves and respects you! You're much better than what others could say. You're the King!

Dail: Thank you, Stranger. I can see why so many are drawn towards you.

But then-

(Y/N): Hello?

Gong: Hey (L/N), we got a problem!

(Y/N): What's the news General?

Gong: Head back to Shang Tu.

And so...

All of Team (Y/N) arrive.

Azad comes up on the hologram.

Azad: So, what do we have here? I guess Corazon was holding back when she said that her sister was impressive.

Carol: WHY YOU!! COME AND FIGHT YOU COWARD!!

Azad: And what about the Mayor of Shang Mu?

He shows a hanging royal mayor!

Mayor Zao (Head of Shang Mu! He's very goofy, hilarious, and yet not the brightest bulb in the shed! Very very idiotic!)

Zao: HELP!! Friends, a little help!

Lilac: Mayor Zao?

Zao: HELP!! THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME IF YOU DON'T GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!!!

(Y/N): Azad! You coward!!

Azad: Oh, I'm not the only one. Merga?

Merga appears.

Merga: Hello Magister.

Magister: Is that a water dragon?

Lilac: WHAT??

Erza: But didn't you say that Water Dragons were all gone? What's the meaning of this?

Magister: He's just trying to fool us!

Merga: It's no trickery. Besides, your grandfather was more like that.

Magister: Lies! You speak lies!!!

Merga: Then why don't you tell your precious students that? Poor poor hatchling.

Lilac: You're not going to hurt anyone else! I don't care if you're the same like me!

Merga: Do you even know what happened to the water dragons?

Neera: Enough! What do you want?

Merga: To answer for what you've done.

Azad: And to show this.