Confessions!/To Catch a Perverted Nuisance!!!

(Y/N): Hey, Jack?

Jack: Yeah?

(Y/N): You get the feeling that Ranko and Ranma's fiancés might actually like me? Maybe because of how nice a guy I am?

Jack: Possibly. Or it's just that-

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! WHAT A HAUL!!

You both freeze as you hear the voice of some perverted dope running around in a bandit mask taking bras and panties in a sack!

(Y/N): Hold that thought.

You go after the little rascal.

(Y/N): Aha! Got you!

You pick him up.

???: No! Don't hurt me! I'm just a defenseless old man!!

Happosai (Master of Ranma's Dad, Genma, and Akane's Dad, Soun! He is the creator of Anything Goes Martial Arts, and is the archenemy of the Saotomes and Tendos! He is very self centered, perverted, and scheming that he'll do anything to get what h...

Happosai (Master of Ranma's Dad, Genma, and Akane's Dad, Soun! He is the creator of Anything Goes Martial Arts, and is the archenemy of the Saotomes and Tendos! He is very self centered, perverted, and scheming that he'll do anything to get what he wants! Loves to screw with Ranma in particular!! He can turn giant, and throw very explosive clay bombs! He also goes around stealing bras and panties!)

(Y/N): Oh great. A dirty old man, and-

Ranma: THERE YOU ARE, YOU PERV!

Happosai: Ah, Ranma my boy! Want to give me a hand here? This whippersnapper won't let me go.

Ranma: That "whippesnapper" is my friend. And he saved me.

Happosai: Huh? What do-

He is then kicked by Ranko!

Ranko: Yo! My Bro and I are here to beat the crap out of you, Geezer!!

Happosai: WHAT THE?!

(Y/N): Now you got two Ranma's!

Happosai:

What's that?

He throws a smoke bomb and runs for it!

Happosai: Just try and catch me!!

(Y/N): AFTER HIM!!

Jack, Ranma, and Ranko: WITH PLEASURE!!

All four of you pursue after Happosai who begins making a mess of stores and other various locations!

Happosai: Oh, this is rich!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! JUST TRY AND GET ME!! I'M TOO FAST!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!