Shikon Jewel Arc Opening!!

We see you and Jack standing together, with your weapons ready! 

You both dive into the bone eater's well, and wake up in 16th century Japan!! 

With this, you guys dive to the ground, leading to a- 

TITLE CARD!!!

Both of you are seen fighting with Inuyasha, who you start butting heads with, and call him out, only for Kagome to tell him sit, and you jump in to decapitate a demon that almost attacks her, while one goes for you, and she fires an arrow! 

Jack just sighs, only to see an image of one of his girls annoying him, and he hits the figure, which is just Shippo trolling him! 

A flock of demonic birds appear, causing Miroku to come in and open up his wind tunnel to suck them up, but then a lovely image of a woman entrances him, leading to Sango arriving to save him by throwing her Hiraikotsu. 

As you guys are travelling, you notice the image of a beautiful woman, who is actually Kikyo, and get the visions of her binding Inuyasha to the tree and the sinister face of Naraku! 

Sango turns to see Kohaku who nearly attacks her, in time for you to come to her defense and you have Kirara pop up and bring her to safety. 

From afar, Sesshomaru can be found along with A-Un, Jaken, who is currently freaking out and complaining about their travels, and Rin who is just giggling. 

The last shot is of you looking across a cliff, to notice your entire group riding on Kirara, and you just jump on...