Model W Taken!

As you and Aile hurry through the underground area, you finally find Model W's Core, but Serpent is there too!!

Serpent: So, you finally made it. For two children, you survive long.

(Y/N): The jig is up Serpent!

Serpent: My poor misguided Boy, I think not. For you will bear witness to the true form of Model W, the power to control the world!

Aile: WHAT THE?!

Serpent: Do you feel it!? Its glorious presence is starting to rise! Even the precious Biometal in your possession is insignificant compared to the might of Model W! Finally, the power is mine! All of it! Pandora!

Pandora arrives.

Serpent: The two have honored us with their presence, make sure to take care of them.

Pandora: I will...

Serpent: Project Haven is now in its final stage! Gaze upon the beginning of a brand new age!

He then leaves.

(Y/N): NO!! AILE, I'LL GO AFTER SERPENT!

You begin to leave after him.

Aile: (Y/N), w-

But a big ice piece blocks the way!

Pandora: Model ZX... Mega Man... You will not... interfere...

Pandora begins to summon lightning blasts and spears to attack Aile, she moves as fast as she can to avoid them.

Aile: CRAP!

She uses Model F to blast through, as Pandora sends a giant crystal snowman at her, and she desperately has to avoid it!

Pandora: You will perish here.

Pandora's attacks get much more hectic, and eventually Aile manages to get a hit on her with Model P!

Aile: I think I- HUH?

Model W begins to rise up.

Aile: NO!!

Pandora: The wheel of fate... in motion... No on can stop... our destiny of destruction... Not you... Not Serpent... No one...

Aile: Huh!?

Pandora then leaves.

Aile: Destiny of destruction!? Just what are they up to!?

You then contact Aile.

(Y/N): Aile! Hurry over to Area O! I found Prometheus and Pandora!

Aile: Okay!

And so...

She finds you, and both Prometheus and Pandora are waiting.

Prometheus: Well, we've finally drawn the curtain and have arrived at our final act! All of the chosen Mega Men are together for the grand finale. We are all the same. Lives brought together by some cursed fate that hangs over our heads.

Aile: I'm nothing like you!

Pandora: On the contrary... You are the same... A Mega Man... Holder of the power... Controller of Biometal...

Prometheus: Serpent has done well for us. Just digging up Model W was enough for him to serve his purpose. Too bad Model W is too much for his weak will to handle and he'll end up losing more and more of his soul as time passes.

(Y/N): So, what? Serpent was just your pawn?

Pandora: It's too late... Model W... about to awaken.

Prometheus: We'll keep you occupied while you wait.

Both Prometheus and Pandora begin to attack!

You and Aile dodge Prometheus fire scythe swings and Pandora's icicle and electric projectile attacks!

(Y/N): Quick, let's try and take them out together!

You clash with Prometheus, and Aile using Model X and Z slashes at Pandora!

(Y/N): You're both not getting away with this!

Aile: YOU CAN'T BEAT US!!

And with enough determination, and strength, you guys manage to deal a double slash attack and critically damage them!

Prometheus: AAAAARGH!

Pandora: AAAAAAIIIIIEEEE!!

They are kneeling in pain.

Aile: What are you trying to accomplish!? And why do we have to be involved in all of this!?

Pandora: It is destiny... Mega Men must fight until only one remains.

Prometheus: If you want to know the truth, you'll have to fight. You. Serpent. Us. We are all just pawns on the great board. His board.

They then teleport away.

(Y/N): Who are they talking about?

Aile: I don't know (Y/N). We should head back and see if Prairie found anything.