Meeting New Students!

School went along as normal, and then well, this just so happened to be the day that you meet new classmates!

(Y/N): And judging by their skin tones, cartoony and anime mixed styles, and certain skills, they're obviously from CHS!

???: Ha! I'm not just any mere student! I am the Great and Poweful Trixie!

(Y/N): Oh boy.

Trixie Lulamoon (Student of CHS! She claims to be a master magician! In actuality, she's a very cute klutz!)

(Y/N): Nice to meet you Trixie.

Trixie: Trixie allows you bask in the glory of her presence.

(Y/N): Oh, and you're a third person talker?! Awww! That reminds me of Juvia! You're automatically cute already!

Trixie: R-Really?!

(Y/N): Yeah, are you sure you're a powerful magician?

Trixie: Trixie is the best at everything!

(Y/N): Sure she is. Well Trixie, I could let you come hang out at my estate anytime. My daughters love a good magic show. Hell, Anya would be ecstatic!

Trixie: R-Really? HE HAS DAUGHTERS?! You know, Trixie likes a man who is smart, kind, and .... Well he couldn't be as gifted as me!

(Y/N): Keep telling yourself that Trixie. You get cute when you boast.

She blushes.

Trixie: Ha! Of course, Trixie is the cutest!

Soon...

Another student happened to drop her snack on top of you.

???: Awwwww! That's my muffin.

(Y/N): I take it, you're from CHS?

???: Hi! I'm Derpy!

She jumps down to meet you, and falls on her butt!

Derpy: Ow.

Derpy (This cutie is a lover of muffins, and a part time mailman! And yes, she's cross-eyed!)

(Y/N): You okay?

Derpy: Yeah. That's common for me. I'm fine.

(Y/N): Are you cross-eyed?

Derpy: Yeah, it's kind of freaky right?

(Y/N): Freaky?! Hell no! They're cute!

Derpy: R-Really?

(Y/N): Yep! Don't let anyone tell you that! Especially, jerks like Cardin Winchester! Seriously though, he's a pretty ruthless bully!

Derpy: Oh, okay.

She just hugs you there, and you smile.

(Y/N): Wow, I really have that way with women!