Welcome to Avalice!

Once again, you could sense that something was wrong. 

(Y/N): An anomaly again? 

GER: It seems that way. 

(Y/N): When will Azad learn? UGH! Where did he go? 

GER: A planet called Avalice, there's a water dragon there. Well, half water dragon. 

(Y/N): Better get moving b-

???: Not without me you're not. 

Spike showed up. 

(Y/N): Spike! 

Spike: I'm not letting that guy hurt any of my brethren! 

(Y/N): Heh! That's the spirit! Wait, did you bring help? 

Spike: Of course I did! The thing is though, I don't want Twilight to run into him again. Given what happened last time. She still feels a bit bad about what he said. 

(Y/N): Yeah. She always tries to see the best in everyone. And when Azad tried playing that reality card, I- 

Spike: So, I got more pals! 

Natsu: OKAY! I'M GOING TO TEAR THAT ASSHOLE A NEW ONE! I'M ALL FIRED UP!! 

(Y/N): Good call! 

Wendy: I'm ready to protect more dragons. 

Gajeel: Let's get this over with. I don't want to keep running into him over and over again. 

(Y/N): Nice! Wait, what about- 

Spike: Heh, of course; first, there are the ones raised by dragons. And- 

Erza and Laxus show up too. 

Spike: And the strongest ones have arrived. 

(Y/N): I'll need to keep the Phantom Ruby around in case we need more backup. 

Laxus: Good call. Personally, I'm not too thrilled of being dragged to another world this time around. 

Erza: Getting cold feet Laxus? 

Laxus: If that bastard is going around causing trouble again, I'm more than willing to set him straight! 

Natsu: HA! I could beat him in my sleep! And that's more than what Erza can do! 

Erza glares at Natsu. 

Erza: Do you want to say that again to my face, Natsu? 

Natsu: Uh .... forget I said anything. 

Spike: Too bad we also have a complete moron. 

(Y/N): Yeah, that's Natsu for you. 

Natsu: SHUT UP DUDE! THAT'S NOT HELPING ME!! 

(Y/N): Say, where are Happy, Carla, and Lily? 

Wendy: That's who we're waiting on. 

Spike: Really don't get why you three need three felines to help you fly? 

Gajeel: HEY! NOT ALL OF US GROW WINGS!!! 

Meanwhile... 

A crash was heard somewhere! 

???: What was- NO! THE TREEHOUSE!!!