Friend from Work!

After all of that crazy stuff had ended, Mami had moved in, and you set her up with her own room, with a king's sized bed, a 70 inch, flat screen TV, a whole bunch of manga, and well a nice view of the entire mansion estate!

Mami: He really loves me (with tears) I love him so much. (Y/N), I can understand what love is now.

With you...

Not only was Mami accepted into your harem, but Chizuru was going to too.

(Y/N): So, Chizuru, are you still going to-

Chizuru: I'm going to keep earning money. I want to become an actress by any means necessary!

(Y/N): Love that spirit! So what are we up to then?

Chizuru: Well, maybe you can help me out with a friend from work. She's kind of a greenhorn, and a bit shy.

(Y/N): OOOH!! MOE!!! I love moe girls! I have a lot of those too in the harem! A shy one who faints, an animal lover, the list goes on.

Chizuru: You've got this then. Let's go!

She jumps on your back.

(Y/N): What are you doing?

Chizuru: You can fly, so let's fly!

(Y/N): Okay, but you need to remove the heels. They could fall.

Chizuru: Oh! Right!

She removes her heeled sandals, and then gets on you hold onto her footwear.

(Y/N): Let's fly!

Chizuru: WOOOOOOOOO!!

You take off, and Chizuru's just taking in the light breeze!

Chizuru: Man, I made the right choice! You're the best one!

(Y/N): Client?

Chizuru: Nope! Boyfriend! I'm never going to officially date anyone else but you.

(Y/N): Heh, I get that from every girl.

And so...

Both you and Chizuru meet up with her friend!

Sumi Sakurasawa (A new comer to the Diamond Company! She has a lot of trouble getting over social interactions! Wants to become an idol!)

(Y/N): Hello!

Sumi just collapses.

(Y/N): AAAAAAGH!

Chizuru: I think she likes you too much.

(Y/N): Okay! Okay! No need to panic! I'll just wake her up!

Soon...

She wakes up.

Sumi: I'm really sorry. I j-j-just have a problem interacting with others.

(Y/N): It's okay! I have this one girlfriend, she's an Angel! But she's very nervous and communicates by using a notebook.

Sumi: Really?

(Y/N): Yep! She even grows cat ears when she's excited!

Sumi: Uh ....

Chizuru: He's got a big harem. Girls of not just human, but different races. And yet, the human girls have weird powers. Very nice guy. You'll love him.

Sumi: Chizuru-Chan?

(Y/N): It's nice to meet you Sumi, right? I'm (Y/N)!

Sumi: H-Hi (Y/N)-Kun!

(Y/N): AWWWWWWWW!!

You hug her, and she tries her best not to collapse.

(Y/N):