Chapter 13: 3 weeks along

(Georges pov)

I am not 3 weeks along and it wasn't so bad I guess.

I started up a stream.

"Heyyyy guys" I say "How are you guy's today?"

I watch as chat all say that they are good and then they asked to see my belly.

"Okay okay hold on" I say. I stand put and move the face cam around.

I move away and turn to the side.

"Look at the baby's in the belly" I say. I rub my stomach and chat puts hearts in the chat.

I walk back over to my seat and sit down. I move my camera around and load up Minecraft. I look in chat and most people didn't know I was pregnant and are now asking who the father is.

"Chat the father is Dream" I say "Who is away at the moment and yes it has been 3 weeks since I feel pregnant and the last time I heard from him but I am sure he will be back soon"

I look in chat to see a women calling out to me asking me to join a call with her. I agree and join a call with her saying it's about Dream.

"Hello?" I say

"Your George Davidson right? Clay's friend who got him pregnant?"

"Yes it is who is this?" I ask 

"Okay hi! I am Clay's older sister, the name is Mia"

"Oh hello I didn't see the same last name through" I say

"Oh yeah I will tell you the long story" Mia says

"Oh I am ready" I say

"So I am Mia and my 1 year younger brothers name is Liam we come from the same dad but he died in a car crash a long time ago then my mother dated a new man she gave birth to Clay, his father left but there was a long battle for custody over Clay but my mother won, no one knows if Clay's dad is still alive or not then we have 1 younger sister who you may know as Drista but her name is Sam and a younger brother named Zac and those to have the same dad who is now me, Clay and Liam's step dad, Me and Liam call him dad but Clay calls him Jason his real name" Mia says "That's all"

"My god that's a lot to take in" I say

'Yeah I know I know" Mia says  

"Okay is that all?" I ask

"Our mother is keeping us here for 5 months" Mia says

"Great the baby's will be born by then" I say

"I am really really-"

"CLAYTON WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING"

"AWAY FROM YOU "MOTHER" SOME MOTHER YOU ARE"

"CLAY GET BACK HERE WHERE ARE YOU GOING"

"HOME"

"OH NO YOUR NOT"

"YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME I AM A GROWN ASS MAN"

"YOUR ACTING LIKE A CHILD BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE, YOUR A CHILD"

"I AM NOT A CHILD"

"YOUR ACTING LIKE ONE"

"Shit George I have to go break up this fight" Mia says

"Yeah that would be a good idea" I say

"Dream is trying everything to get home to you and he won't stop trying" Mia says "Please forgive him"

I hear the call end and I let out a sigh.