Chapter 26: Going home to make a room

(Dreams pov)

Today is the day I go home and make a room for George and the kids.

George doesn't feel comfortable when we sleep in the same bed at the moment so I am going to make a room for him to sleep in. I was packing my things at the moment and George was trying his best to calm the kids down.

"CLAY HELP ME OVER HERE" George yells out 

"GEORGE I AM TRYING TO DO STUFF OKAY" I yell back

"CLAY" George yells

"OKAY HOLD ON" I yell back. I stand up and walk out of the room and into the kids room.

George was holding Willow trying to calm her. I look at the cots to see Coral crying and Tessa was asleep. I pick Coral up and hold her. I try to calm her down, I rock her back and forward but that didn't work.

I look down at Coral and she looks up at me. Coral stares at me which makes her stop crying. I put Coral back down in the cot. I look at George who looks at me.

"I can't go with you to the airport I need to stay here with the kids" George says

"Yeah I know, I am not dumb" I say "I already know that your staying here with the kids while I go to the airport"

"I am glad you already knew that otherwise it would end very badly and I really don't want that" George says 

"Okay whatever I am going to continue packing my things" I say

"Okay" George says. I walk back into the room I have been staying in.

I pack up my things and walk to the kids room. I kiss Willow, Coral and Tessa on the head then walk over to George. I kiss him on the lips and look at him.

"Don't take to long okay? I wanna leave here as soon as I can" George says

"I won't take to long I promise" I say

"Okay" George says. I leave the house and get a cab to the airport.

Once I got to the airport I get out of the cab giving the driver his money then walking into the airport. I hear my plane get called out. I put my bags in the bag area then walk onto the plane. I sit down in my chair and look out the window.

I was leaving my kids already but only for a little bit, Only for a little bit that's all just got to set up 2 rooms and I will see them again. A man sits down next to me and looks at me.

"It looks like your leaving something behind aren't you?"

"Yeah" I say 

"Kids?"

"How did you" I look at the guy "Know"

"I am a fan of yours, don't worry I am not going to kidnap you or something I just know about the kids and I just can't believe I am sitting next to the Dream! I am just so happy"

"Okay okay calm down, do you want me to sign something?" I ask

"Yes yes yes! Oh shit I am sorry"

"It's fine don't worry about it" I say.

And that's how a new friendship started.