Chapter 125: Old "Friend"

(Dreams pov)

I put the old phone down and George looks at me then looks back at the road.

"What's wrong?" George asks

"Nothing don't worry about it" I say. I pick the old phone back up and look at the message.

Me
W

hat are you doing with your old phone number?! I thought you would have a new one by now

Luca
I can say the same with you? Why don't you have a new phone?

Me
I

do have a new phone, I just found this one and the old sim card in it

Luca
Why did you text me? Did you miss me hm? You want to get back with me don't you?

Me
A

ctually I have a husband and kids so no thank you I am alright

Luca
Don't lie to me cutie, give me your new number

Me
N

o, I don't want to give you my new number

Luca
Give me your new number, now

Me
Okay okay calm down, here: ##########

Luca
Thanks cutie, I'll text you soon ;)

I put the phone down and let out a sigh. I take the sim card out and sink down in my chair. George pulls up at a shop to get some food, it was the same one as last time when we were driving to the house.

George takes his seatbelt off and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong" George says 

"My ex texted me and now he wants to get back with him but I said no and he did horrible things to me when I say no to him" I whisper

"Okay well let me handle it okay?" George whispers

"Okay" I whisper. George gets out of the car and takes the kids out of the car as well.

I get out of the car and George locks the car. We walk in and order what we want then sit down at a table. George puts our food on the table and we all start eating. George looks at me and steals one of my chips and I make a shocked face.

"How dare you steal my chip! That was mine" I say. Tessa grabs one of her chip and hands it to me.

"Aw thank you sweetie" I say. I take the chip and eat it which makes Tessa smile and giggle a bit.

After we all ate we get into the car and drive away. I put my music back on and it plays Heatwaves. I look at George who smiles.

"I remember when people always used to play this when we like joked around with each other" George says

"Now look at us" I say "Married with 3 kids of our own"

"I know, we have come so far in our lives" George says 

"I know, I am happy with mine" I say

"I am as well" George says. I lean back in my chair and let out a happy sigh.

My phone goes off with a notification which sounds like twitter. George looks at me and laughs a little. I laugh a little as well and I start to pat Patches who is on my lap. Patches curls up and falls asleep.

I yawn then fall asleep as well.