Chapter 153: Waiting room

(Dreams pov)

Me and George are both sitting in the waiting room while we were waiting for a doctor to call us in.

I look next to me to see George then on the other side is some random person. I was a bit off because there are a lot of sick people here and need attention a lot more then me.

"George I think we should go, there are people here who need more attention then me" I whisper.

"Clay no we are staying, you need to have your left wrist" George says. I hear the door open which makes me look over.

Willow walks in and looks at me.

"Daddy!" Willow says. Willow runs over to me and I put her on my lap.

"How did you get here?" I ask

"I followwd you and mommy, I got into the back of the car whilw you wwrw trying to put your swatbwlt on" Willow says

"You are very smart" I say. Willow looks around the room.

"I dont likw it whwn pwoplw look at you whwn you wntwr a room likw" Willow stops.

"You okay blob?" I ask

"WHY DONT YOU LOT TAKW A PICTURW IT MIGHT LAST LONGWR HUH? WHAT IS ODD THAT MY MOMMY AND DADDY OR BOTH MALWS AND I LOOK LIKW THWM HUH? STOP LOOKING YOU BITCHWS" Willow yells. I cover Willow's mouth and everyone that was looking at us look away.

"Where did you learn that word?" George asks

"Coral" Willow says "Shw lovws using words likw that"

"I might need to have a word with Coral then when we get back home" George says

"Yeah that might be a smart idea" I say "Now we are in a hospital blob, we cant yell because doctors are working very hard to save peoples lifes so we must be quiet in a hospital"

"Sorry daddy it just makws mw angry whwn pwoplw look at us likw ww arw wrong" Willow says

"Well you just need to ignore them because they are just people who stare they wont go away and they wont change so dont let them change you" I say

"Okay daddy" Willow says. I smile lightly and Willow smiles back.

"So daddy why arw ww hwrw?" Willow asks

"Daddy has a bad broken wrist so the doctors are going to fix daddy's wrist" George says. Willow looks down on my left wrist.

"Daddy what did you do" Willow says

"I dont remember" I say "I was off in my own little world remember?"

"Of course I remember" Willow says "I did miss the real you though and I am happy to have you back"

"And I am happy to be back" I say

"I lovw you daddy" Willow says

"I love you too blob" I say. I kiss Willow on the forehead.

"Clay?"

I look up to see a doctor holding a clip borad.

"Its finally my turn" I whisper. I stand up and follow the doctor into another room.

George follows me and so does Willow.

"Okay so I am gonna need your husband and your little one to wait outside"

"Okay" I say. I walk into the room with the doctor.

The doctor shuts the door. I look around the room to see a x-ray machine. I lay down on the bed and the guy puts my wrist on the x-ray thing.

"Wow this is bad, I am surprised that when it broke you didn't come straight to the hospital"

"Uh I have bad PTSD and something happened that made my mind make this world up and I was stuck in it so my wrist must have broken when I did something but I didn't feel the pain and I couldn't see the break" I say

"Makes sense"

The doctor takes a x-ray of my wrist

Helloooo guess what I have made the character for my next book after this but of course I need to finish this one and the book 2 od my other book then the next one will appear, I have it planned so I want you guys to guess what its gonna be about good luck :)