Chapter 89: Visit

(Tessa's pov)

"Tessa sweetie wake up"

I wake up to Mama sitting on the bed. Mama has his hand on my leg.

"Did you sleep well?" Mama asks. I rub my eyes.

I didn't sleep well at all the pain in my arm is really bad that I can't sleep right. I start crying as the pain doesn't go away what so ever. Mama rubs my leg and try's his best not to cry as well. 

"It's okay baby everything is gonna be okay I promise" Mama says. I stop crying as I hear the door open.

"Swstwr!"

I look over to see Coral crawl as fast as she can over to me then crawls onto the bed. She crawls up to me and sits next to me.

"Arw ywu hurt?!" Coral says. I nod and Coral growls.

"I wm gwnna kwll that swn wf a bitch" Coral says 

"Coral language!" Mama says 

"I spwak baby!" Coral yells. I hear someone start laughing which makes me look over at the door to see Willow pissing herself laughing.

 I start laughing as well but laughing only hurts me more. I start crying and laughing at the same time which makes Willow jump on the bed and sit next to Coral. Coral puts her hand on my shoulder and I look at her then calm down.

"Ww mwss ywu wt hwmw Twssw" Willow says 

"Mwss tww" I say. I am not the best at speaking unlike my sisters who can speak really well, I can only say a few words.

"Thw twa party iwn't as gwwd whwn ywur nwt arwund" Coral says "And I dw mwss my twa"

"Mwss tww" I say. I look at the door to see papa leaning on the door frame. 

"I cwn wwit untwl ywu gwt hwmw Twssw" Willow says. I nod and Willow smiles.

Coral lays her head on my right arm and I look at her.

"I won't lwt anythwng twuch ywu agawn" Coral says. Willow looks at Coral and Coral looks at Willow and they both nod.

"Ww won't lwt anythwng twuwh ywu wgwin" Willow says. I nod and Coral lays next to me and holds my right arm.

"Come on girls Mommy's gonna take you guy's home while Daddy stays with Tessa" Papa says 

"Bwt I want tw stay" Coral says 

"Yes I know that Coral but Daddy can't do with another one of you can he?" Mama says 

"No no if they want to stay then they can stay, I can look after them" Papa says

"I'll gw hwmw wwth mwmmy" Willow says

"I'll stay wwth dad" Coral says "I wanna makw swrw that Twssa ws gwnna bw okay" 

"Bwt thwts Dwddy's jwb" Willow says. Coral looks at me.

"I am staywng" Coral says

"Okwy wwll lwwk wftwr wnd mwkw swrw thwt shw ws swfw" Willow says

"I wwll I promwsw" Coral says. I watch as Willow and Mama stay goodbye to me then leave.

Coral lays in the bed right down next to me. Papa fully walks into the room carefully shutting the door behind him.

"I'll go out and buy you girls some take out but you guys have to stay her and make sure that you don't leave the room okay?" Papa says. I nod.

"Okay" Coral says. Papa leaves with his keys.

I look at Coral and fall asleep.