Chapter 158: Family at hospital

(Dreams pov)

I was asleep in the hospital bed which is helping with some of the pain I am still in but to be fair I am not really asleep.

"Daddy, daddy wake up" 

I open one of my eyes to see that Willow is laying on me. 

"Do you need something blob?" I ask

"Coral, Twssa, Drista and somw of your othwr family are here" Willow says 

"Other family?" I say. George puts his hand on my arm.

"Your mother, step father, father, your older sister Mia your older brother Liam, your younger sister Drista aka Sam and your older brother Zac" George says

"Who let them in" I say

"The doctors, they are family so they can't be held back" George says. I look at the end of the bed to see Coral who is sitting on the bed.

Coral crawls over to me and I give her a little side hug. Coral pulls away and I look around the room.

"Where's Tessa?" I ask

"Her doctor took her so they can look at her arm" George says 

"Okay" I say. I hear the door open and a doctor walks in with Tessa in his arms.

The doctor hands Tessa over to George and George takes her.

"Her arm is all better meaning she can now use that arm" 

"That's good" I say

"I guess breaking bones runs in the family" 

"It really does" George says. The doctor leaves the room shutting the door behind him.

I let out a sigh and Tessa looks at me.

"Hey baby how are you feeling?" I ask

"I wm fwwlwng grwwt" Tessa says

"That's good" I say. The door opens which makes me look over at the door.

Mia walks into the room. Mia looks at the girls with a shocked face. I sit up in the bed and whisper to Willow and Coral to get closer to me. Willow and Coral crawl closer to me so they are right next to my chest.

George holds Tessa just a bit tighter and stands right by my side. Mia walks into the room with Liam following her, Jason then walks in with my mother followed by Drista and Zac. My real father walks in and stands away from everyone else.

I try not to freak out and I try to remain calm.

"Don't worry they can't stay long" George says. I look at George.

"They are only staying a few minutes just in case your PTSD goes off from them being here" George says

"I already feel like I am going to freak out" I say

"Well if you have things to say them say them now" George says

"Your kids have grown" Mia says 

"Indeed they have" I say

"I don't likw thwm" Coral says. I look down at Coral.

"Can I stab thwm?" Coral says. I watch as everyone's eyes widen.

"Coral no you may not" I say. I lean close to Coral.

"Not just yet at least" I whisper. Coral smiles as I move away.

"Clay I think that this is bad, you need to stop faking shit"

"Honey he is not faking it" Jason says "He has been through surgery meaning he's not faking it"

I feel something rise in me. My heart rate rises a bit and George notices this and everyone else does as well.

"You need to leave" George says

"Why? Is he to scared because he's knows I am right" 

I start taking sharp and short breaths very quickly.

"Leave" I say "Leave now!"

The doctor walks in the room and runs to my side. The doctor puts a mask on my face and I start to fall sleepy, the doctor is giving me anesthetic to put me to sleep and to calm me down. I lay down on the bed.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.