Chapter 16 I will be responsible to the end

After hearing what he said, Madam Wan opened her mouth in disbelief and asked him, somewhat dumbfounded: "You are lucky if you don't die? Did I hear you right?" Isn't that too arrogant?

Xu Meiyun was even more shocked. She stood up again and exclaimed: "What's the point? According to you, being injured and disabled can be called lucky?"

And Xu Meihui seemed to have suddenly regained her memory. She looked at the couple in front of her in astonishment, recalling several major things Xiao Huaizhou had done in the past. The ending of not dying seemed really good, not to mention that it was just a fracture that could be healed. !

Thinking of this, she quickly tugged on her sister's sleeves and pulled her to sit down.

"Sister, why are you..."

Xu Meihui glanced at her and whispered: "Sit down first, I will talk to you later!"

Mrs. Wan was inexplicably upset when she saw the two sisters murmuring, and urged Si Chengli impatiently: "Mr. Si, why do you need to be so secretive? You should just say it clearly if you have anything to say!"

Si Chengli accepted it happily: "Okay, that's what I meant. However, I have to tell Madam two short stories first."

"Telling a story?" Mrs. Wan looked at him with an unkind look.

"Yes, Madam may understand after hearing this."

"Hmph, I hope you're not wasting my time!"

Si Chengli responded calmly: "Definitely not."

"This first story starts a long time ago. As we all know, Huaizhou was a child adopted by my second master and I from an orphanage, but at first we only met him twice, and we hadn't made up our minds yet. We wanted to adopt him, but then something happened that helped us make up our mind that he was the one who had to be our son.”

Mrs. Wan was curious: "What happened?" It was said to be a big deal before. What big deal could happen to a child in an orphanage?

Si Chengli took out the finger that Xiao Lixun had pinched at some point, rolled his eyes at him, and said it was business! Then he continued: "He set fire to a childcare worker!"

This time, not only Mrs. Wan, but also Xu Meiyun and even the two little followers who had been acting as backdrops were surprised.

"Burn someone to death?! Then...how old was he at that time? Why?" Madam Wan never expected that Xiao Huaizhou would be involved in a life-threatening lawsuit.

"More than six years old, as for the reason! It's just a taunt." Si Chengli said it lightly, which made the people listening even more curious.

"What mockery? Who are you mocking?" This time it was Xu Meiyun who couldn't help but ask.

Si Chengli leaned back slightly and put an arm up to him with ease. He smiled knowingly and said lightly: "Taunting us two is like a rooster that can't lay eggs."

After hearing this, everyone present could not help but take a breath of cold air and mocked the two men for not being able to lay eggs. They were so idle!

Si Chengli glanced at them lightly. Of course, things were not that simple. For example, the childcare worker had been drinking for a long time and often beat them. Moreover, it was not Xiao Huaizhou who started the fire. She just discovered it but did not kindly wake him up. That's all. However, there is no need to tell similar secrets. It seems that multiple infamy is not bad in the apocalypse. It is enough to scare the people in front of you!

Before they could react, Si Chengli directly told the second story: "When Huaizhou was 12 years old, one of his classmates also said something that slandered us. He was beaten every time he saw him, and he was beaten every time he saw him. As a result, he beat me to the point of urinary incontinence. I was so frightened that I wet the bed for more than half a year. Finally, I couldn't bear it anymore and finally collapsed and jumped into the river."

Everyone: ...Although the story is short, the ending is tragic!

After a while, Mrs. Wan asked unwillingly: "After all, I have two lives. Is Xiao Huaizhou okay?" He grew up so smoothly and gloriously?

Xiao Lixun smiled disdainfully: "After all, they are still children! Besides, whether it is before the apocalypse or after the apocalypse, our Xiao family has some power, some money, and some power. You understand, right?" This 'point' How big is your own experience? Doesn’t it make you angry if you say this?

Madam Wan snorted coldly: "There is really no way to do this!"

Si Chengli chuckled and said, "It's pointless to talk about the king's law now. We in Huaizhou haven't been so aggressive in fighting for several years. If you think about it, you will know what the distasteful words Young Master Wan said. Although the second master and I don't care, But I can’t hold back my son’s filial piety, and I can’t hold a grain of sand in my eyes! By the way, your young master only had a broken forearm, right? His brain wasn’t broken, right?”

Madam Wan immediately frowned and said coldly: "Why, you told two stories just to make us retreat, right? Let me tell you, no matter how big or small the injury is, whether you are stupid or not, you must be responsible for this matter to the end!"

"Okay! I'll be responsible to the end!"

The cold voice suddenly sounded, making everyone stunned. Looking around, they saw Xiao Huaizhou, dressed in military uniform, standing at the door and looking at them coldly, followed by his adjutant Yang Lidong.

Mrs. Wan was startled and suddenly felt a little cold.

Xu Meiyun rubbed her arms and leaned closer to her sister, as if squeezing could warm her up.

Xu Meihui wanted to find a place to hide. She felt uncomfortable every time she saw Xiao Huaizhou. This was one of the reasons why she insisted on moving out of Xiao Huaizhou's house to live alone.

Lao Mo stepped forward and took the white gloves he took off, and greeted: "Third Young Master, you are back!"

Before Xiao Huaizhou could respond to Lao Mo, someone hung around his neck. Si Chengli hugged him, kissed him hard on the cheek, and said excitedly: "Baby, daddy misses you so much!"

Everyone was stunned. Is this the same Mr. Si who has always been gentle and gentle? Don’t make the contrast too big!

Xiao Huaizhou looked at him speechlessly with a paralyzed face, how old he was! Kiss me again! Still hugging! And call me baby!

"Dad! It's okay!" He reminded in a low voice, there are so many people watching, don't get carried away!

"My son is back!" Xiao Lixun said hello as he tore Si Chengli off his son's body, but stared at him with some annoyance in his eyes. There is no room for two in the family, this is his person! Touch less!

Xiao Huaizhou gave him a look, that's his little dad! ill!

Si Chengli's enthusiasm faded as quickly as it came. He punched Xiao Huaizhou and ordered: "Hurry up and turn off the air-conditioning switch on your body, or you'll freeze to death!" He was puzzled. It was obviously a wind power. It happens to be able to produce the effects of ice powers. Shouldn't he find time to study it carefully?

Xiao Huaizhou, who had been treated as a guinea pig by his father, calmed down his momentum slightly, walked straight into the living room, and sat down a little away from the women.

Si Chengli curled his lips. It wasn't like he really had a mysophobia. Was he hiding from the god of plague? As soon as he sat down, a big furry head appeared on his shoulders. His second master was very tired. I hope the brat can finish it quickly!

Seeing the rightful owner coming, Mrs. Wan puffed up her chest, pretended to be calm, put on the airs of the deputy mayor's wife, and then spoke arrogantly: "Xiao Huaizhou, you finally dare to come back!" A junior cannot lose in terms of momentum!

"Ha~" Xiao Huaizhou chuckled, "This is my home, why don't you dare to go back? Madam, you..."

"What's wrong with me?" Mrs. Wan looked at him sideways.

Xiao Huaizhou's eyes darkened and he said in a deep voice: "...Why did you come here to apologize!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com